I'm Missing Something...

Ask & answer questions, submit ideas or post guides on the Beast Mastery Expertise.

Moderators: Crafting Forum Moderators, Forum Moderator

BrassFarthing
Novice Crafter

I'm Missing Something...

Post by BrassFarthing »

How does someone become a Beast Master?

I'm returning to the game after a long absence (RL exploded on me shortly before CU).

I can't for the life of me figure out how/where/when one gets to access the BM expertise tree. I've tried looking through the SWG forums, but I have not found the answer.
[Wash] ----- Reading minds? That sounds like science fiction.
[Zoe] ----- We live on a spaceship, dear.
[Wash] ----- So?
xorbok
Forum Moderator

Post by xorbok »

EVERYBODY has the potential for BM expertise. If you open you expertise trees, there are usually 3 trees. 2 of these trees will be for you profession, the other will say beast mastery. The BM tree goes left and right, from the top row in the center. Filling in the left side is for you BM combat skills, allowing you to learn and teach special attacks for your pet and stuff like that. The right side is the crafting side of the specialty. This side allows you to increase your DNA sampling, speed up your incubation time, and stuff like that. To be full BM, you will spend the vast majority, if not ALL of your expertise points, leaving only your basic profession attacks. Just drop by a professions councilor and they will let you reconfigure your expertise.
ImageImage
BrassFarthing
Novice Crafter

Post by BrassFarthing »

Ah, okay.
Thank you very much, Xorbok!
:)
[Wash] ----- Reading minds? That sounds like science fiction.
[Zoe] ----- We live on a spaceship, dear.
[Wash] ----- So?