Hello Everyone

Got something to say that does not fit into any of the other forums? or just general chit chat, Post in here.

Moderator: Forum Moderator

Nescoupe
Novice Crafter

Hello Everyone

Post by Nescoupe » Wed Nov 14, 2007 2:45 pm

Hi there guys,

My characters name is Ahnahka (everyone calls me Ahni) and I live on Talus on the Kettemoor Server. I live in the city of New Aldera and just started playing again after an intermission of about 2 years. From what I see not much has really changed in the overall scheme of things but I really did miss playing my happy go lucky Wookiee character. If you get a chance stop on by and say hello I'm usually in the shop or collecting resources at the harvestors. Oh...BTW, if you need something please remember that Ahni does not accept orders unless you bring him a crate of Jelly Donuts (my old roleplay), and yes I am renaming my business to Jelly Better Homes and Gardens.

P.S. - I would like to ask if anyone keeping up with current resources on Kettemoor, I'd be happy to supply updates when I'm on.

Zimoon
Forum Moderator

Post by Zimoon » Wed Nov 14, 2007 5:23 pm

Welcome around.

If you do not find a buddy for updating Kettemoor galaxy, perhaps just picks a resource class for yourself and see if anyone else shows up eventually. Perhaps see if you see any resources you use to use that is not updated in a while.

At Gorath we sometimes had races, not official I assume, but it looked as if people tried to outshine each other for a few weeks or months, so there was really nobody having this area and somebody else another one. I took Organics, since nobody used to care, and guess who soon lead the pack :P

Again, welcome here

/Zimoon

Nescoupe
Novice Crafter

Post by Nescoupe » Thu Nov 15, 2007 1:15 am

Thanks for the info!
"I'm not a monster, I'm just ahead of the curve"