Help with SWGaide & Basilisk needed

Moderator: Forum Moderator

Smith
Novice Crafter

Help with SWGaide & Basilisk needed

Post by Smith » Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:03 am

Hi, is it still possible to get SWGaide running with the Basilist Data ?
I installed it and its running but cannot get any resource downloads.
In the Options i put in the right User name and pass for swgcraft.org but i alwasy
get a SOAP error:

SWGSoapManager:requestUserInfoDetailed_b: Invalid ID

Any Hints ?

Smith

Sobuno
Developer

Re: Help with SWGaide & Basilisk needed

Post by Sobuno » Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:11 am

It should work now, it was a problem with the file of servers that SWGAide downloads from here; the new Basilisk server had not been added to that file yet, so the invalid ID is actually referring to the server, not your account.

Delete the file servers.xml in crafting, open SWGAide, close it again and reopen it again and it should work

Thanks for reporting it :)

Smith
Novice Crafter

Post by Smith » Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:46 pm

Sobuno wrote:It should work now, it was a problem with the file of servers that SWGAide downloads from here; the new Basilisk server had not been added to that file yet, so the invalid ID is actually referring to the server, not your account.

Delete the file servers.xml in crafting, open SWGAide, close it again and reopen it again and it should work

Thanks for reporting it :)
now it works fine, thx a lot !
next part is to get the cap's right, cus the log file say that a lot of resources outside the caps and only 14 resource will be displayed

dratsablive
Novice Crafter

Post by dratsablive » Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:03 pm

I can't get it to install unfortunately. I've done a fresh install of it but when it's initialising and asks me to select a valid folder, it never accepts the folder choice and loops back on itself. Any ideas?

Sobuno
Developer

Post by Sobuno » Fri Jun 22, 2012 7:08 pm

dratsablive wrote:I can't get it to install unfortunately. I've done a fresh install of it but when it's initialising and asks me to select a valid folder, it never accepts the folder choice and loops back on itself. Any ideas?
It should accept either an original SWG folder or the Launchpad Enhanced folder as far as I remember

dratsablive
Novice Crafter

Post by dratsablive » Fri Jun 22, 2012 7:16 pm

Hmm, tried the SWGEmu install folder, the LPE folder and even the original SWG folder, no luck. I'm wondering if maybe it's something to do with the java version? All the docs reference java 6 but I'm running 7. Apart from that it's set to run as admin etc. Never had any issues running it when the game was still live. (I'm on Vista Ultimate 64-bit btw).

Sobuno
Developer

Post by Sobuno » Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:05 pm

dratsablive wrote:Hmm, tried the SWGEmu install folder, the LPE folder and even the original SWG folder, no luck. I'm wondering if maybe it's something to do with the java version? All the docs reference java 6 but I'm running 7. Apart from that it's set to run as admin etc. Never had any issues running it when the game was still live. (I'm on Vista Ultimate 64-bit btw).

Zimoon's final version checks if there is a file SwgClient_r.exe in the directory you choose. I do not have the source code for my edited version on this computer, so I cannot check what changes I made to that.

dratsablive
Novice Crafter

Post by dratsablive » Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:05 pm

Got it working now - still not entirely sure how! I was clicking away in frustration, then bingo, it accepted the folder.

Cheers for your help /tiphat

wlinder
Novice Crafter

Post by wlinder » Sat Jun 23, 2012 6:10 am

First of all, let me thank Sobuno for his work in bringing SWGAide back to life!!! I love this tool, and am very grateful to have it for use with SWGEmu!

Is anyone else having problems getting resources to download now? It was working fine before today...but now it won't seem to update resources from the web site. I've done a clean reinstall, but still no joy. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Smith
Novice Crafter

Post by Smith » Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:31 am

wlinder wrote: Is anyone else having problems getting resources to download now? It was working fine before today...but now it won't seem to update resources from the web site. I've done a clean reinstall, but still no joy. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Me too, it seems that the resources wont be loading into because of the stats:

Code: Select all

[Sat Jun 23 10:16:54 CEST 2012] [rmgr] Updating: resource has stats but errors
[Ionite Intrusive Ore:Dexeje@Basilisk(1302006)]
Stats outside caps:
MA:  426 [ 447 -  553] 
But i cant change the caps in SWGaid and cant find a XML where i can change these

Smith
Novice Crafter

Post by Smith » Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:57 am

Now it works

I just deleted the DAT File and the Backups - now it works perfectly

wlinder
Novice Crafter

Post by wlinder » Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:16 am

Hmmmm...tried that, but still no luck for me.

Smith
Novice Crafter

Post by Smith » Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:12 pm

At this moment, SWGaide only listet new Resources, i submittet.
Seems, that its noch downloading the basilik resource file or updating it.

Edit:
no updates atm from any server

HydroTek
Intermediate Crafter

Post by HydroTek » Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:38 pm

Hello all, been a while since I used SwgAide, but look at display options on the Current Resource page ...there is an option called "max hours", if I remember correctly there is a default number used to limit the display of resources to 7 days, that is why only new resources display. Gonna look for the default setting, and post back here.
If it's stuck :x ...force it ...if it breaks, :shock: you needed a new one anyway :)
Characters(Legends): HydroTek, Ditty, and Talo ..give a shout if you see me in game

Sobuno
Developer

Post by Sobuno » Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:36 pm

Is anyone still having problems? I finally got to a computer with SWG on it and SWGAide seems to work fine here.