Small Purple Flowers

Discuss any general aspect of crafting in this forum.

Moderators: Crafting Forum Moderators, Forum Moderator

Trixie9819
Apprentice Crafter

Small Purple Flowers

Post by Trixie9819 » Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:30 pm

Ok, totally confused now. I was told, several times that if you completed crafting the schematic for the small potted plant style 2 (the purple flowers) that you would get a permanent schematic to make those flowers.

I THOUGHT I read that also in the wiki. But now I have a 'trader schematic assembly algorithm' and I've already wasted one of the ten charges on it.

This is something that has been brought up over and over again by people bemoaning that they can't have another plant to decorate with, does anyone know anything about this? I have the 'collection' of potted flower crafting quota done. What am I missing? Has everybody been wrong about it?

I'm going to be very upset and disappointed if I've dragged a dozen friends on all their alts just to complete this for a stupid thing that gives me an artisan assembly bonus. Which is good for 1 hour and ten charges total.

Does ANYONE know anything about this?

Thanks so much

Onyx
Chef Forum Moderator

Re: Small Purple Flowers

Post by Onyx » Fri May 07, 2010 11:56 pm

I am not aware of any collection schematics that yield a permanent schem as the reward. AFAIK the purple plant (which is my favorite in-game) is simply a single-use reward schematic, and the reward for completing the crafting collection of them is not a permanent schem.
Onyx, Chef Forum Moderator

Whitley's Fine Food & Drinks
Open for business since June 2004 -- Twilight's End, Naboo (-3036, 5300), Kettemoor

Official Domestic Goods Senator