Split-The old guide

Submit ideas and suggestions on how we display, catalogue and export the schematics.

Moderator: Forum Moderator

Sobuno
Developer

Re: Editing schematics

Post by Sobuno » Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:42 pm

Tharek Tolemac wrote:Hello,

I am just new with the editing rights and wasnt sure how to fill the Expertise points.

For example, it for Light Food Additive you need 1 point in the box, but 16 already in Domestic Trader before you can select it... what is the right number then? 1 or 17?

Regards,
Tharek
The right number would be 1. The system does know you need the 16 already, but it's not displayed anywhere on the site.

Tharek Tolemac
Intermediate Crafter

Post by Tharek Tolemac » Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:44 pm

Ah great... :) And another question: How do I approve my own screenshot uploads?

Sobuno
Developer

Post by Sobuno » Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:57 pm

Tharek Tolemac wrote:Ah great... :) And another question: How do I approve my own screenshot uploads?
Haven't gotten around to making a page for approving screenshots, so I am approving them all at the moment

Malkar
Novice Crafter

Post by Malkar » Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:45 am

I don't know if it is problematic but we need to get http://www.swgcraft.org/dev/resource_us ... source=272 fixed. It's showing a schematic that is non existant.

I also have found several munitions schems that are not there, or are incorrect and need to be edited. I haven't seen an option to do so but I didn't know where else to post it.

Sobuno
Developer

Post by Sobuno » Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:23 pm

Invisible schematics should no longer be listed in the Resource Usage page

Tharek Tolemac
Intermediate Crafter

Post by Tharek Tolemac » Fri Aug 21, 2009 6:29 am

Sobuno wrote:Haven't gotten around to making a page for approving screenshots, so I am approving them all at the moment
Added some screenshots to Pudding, Light Additives, E11 Mk2.

Do you have a interface telling you that there are new screenshot or shall I leave a comment that I added one?

Sobuno
Developer

Post by Sobuno » Fri Aug 21, 2009 6:33 am

Tharek Tolemac wrote:
Sobuno wrote:Haven't gotten around to making a page for approving screenshots, so I am approving them all at the moment
Added some screenshots to Pudding, Light Additives, E11 Mk2.

Do you have a interface telling you that there are new screenshot or shall I leave a comment that I added one?
I check the database once in a while ;)