Bio Component

Ask & answer questions, submit ideas or post guides on the Chef Expertise.

Moderators: Onyx, Crafting Forum Moderators, Forum Moderator

wrackspurt
Advanced Crafter
Posts: 306
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2008 3:02 am
Location: Naboo (4618, -7289)

Re: Bio Component

Post by wrackspurt » Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:49 pm

So what was the consensus here? Exactly what bio componet(s) is used to make additives?

Belisama
Intermediate Crafter
Posts: 248
Joined: Sun Sep 09, 2007 12:06 pm
Location: Germany
Contact:

Re: Bio Component

Post by Belisama » Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:10 pm

wrackspurt wrote:So what was the consensus here? Exactly what bio componet(s) is used to make additives?
It's still the same as pre-NGE:
Nutritional tissues you need !

Micronutrient Supplement (a waste of resources because the food people like can take heavy (partly medium) additives
Broad-Spectrum Nutriens (or for the stuff that can't take heavy food additives)
Intelligent Nanonutrients (prefect for most stuff)
Image
Your domestic trader at Starsider TOG Mall: Tat WP -5101 -3308
You have resource for sale ? Check the TOG Holonet Channel for my offer
In Memoriam for all BE

Belisama
Intermediate Crafter
Posts: 248
Joined: Sun Sep 09, 2007 12:06 pm
Location: Germany
Contact:

Re: Bio Component

Post by Belisama » Fri Oct 24, 2008 6:04 pm

As a short addition:
creature food = meat (that includeds Egg and Seafood) & milk ...
Of course is a waste to use Milk for that - you want to keep the milk for Deneelian Fizz Pudding (or - if it's grind - for bantha milk)

What term belongs to what can be checked at the Resource Tree.

BTW many many questions are answered at Board index » Crafting Forums » Domestic Goods » Domestic Goods - Chef » Chef FAQs and Links

You should especially check out the Guide to: NGE Chef v1.a and Food Additives Guide that the FAQ mention. All chef should read both (or at leats: Know what's written there).

Best
Beli
Image
Your domestic trader at Starsider TOG Mall: Tat WP -5101 -3308
You have resource for sale ? Check the TOG Holonet Channel for my offer
In Memoriam for all BE

wrackspurt
Advanced Crafter
Posts: 306
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2008 3:02 am
Location: Naboo (4618, -7289)

Re: Bio Component

Post by wrackspurt » Fri Oct 24, 2008 7:38 pm

lol Thanks much. Who'd have thought making pudding could be so complicated? Bill Cosby never said anything about this in those old Jello commercials. He said you just add water.

Belisama
Intermediate Crafter
Posts: 248
Joined: Sun Sep 09, 2007 12:06 pm
Location: Germany
Contact:

Re: Bio Component

Post by Belisama » Sat Oct 25, 2008 8:05 am

wrackspurt wrote:lol Thanks much. Who'd have thought making pudding could be so complicated? Bill Cosby never said anything about this in those old Jello commercials. He said you just add water.
Fizz Pudding is no instant product - it's a real tasty pudding created by chefs- that's why it need milk ;)
(i hope i pick the correct word for instant product ;) )

Most puddings need eggs as well - luckely this not...
Image
Your domestic trader at Starsider TOG Mall: Tat WP -5101 -3308
You have resource for sale ? Check the TOG Holonet Channel for my offer
In Memoriam for all BE

wrackspurt
Advanced Crafter
Posts: 306
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2008 3:02 am
Location: Naboo (4618, -7289)

Re: Bio Component

Post by wrackspurt » Mon Oct 27, 2008 6:30 pm

I see on your website you put out a bounty for creature resources. Do they bring you enough where you don't have to hunt them yourself? Now you say you don't use milk for tissues, so if you don't have enough meat, which creatures do you like to hunt to get it?

Belisama
Intermediate Crafter
Posts: 248
Joined: Sun Sep 09, 2007 12:06 pm
Location: Germany
Contact:

Re: Bio Component

Post by Belisama » Mon Oct 27, 2008 7:28 pm

wrackspurt wrote:I see on your website you put out a bounty for creature resources. Do they bring you enough where you don't have to hunt them yourself? Now you say you don't use milk for tissues, so if you don't have enough meat, which creatures do you like to hunt to get it?
From milk i usual don't get enough - milking hurts and is no fun. But if i can get an additional 20k of a gret milk it helps a lot.
From leather or easy hunting meat (Rancors or other large prey) i often get enough. But not always.

Or let give you an example:
One of the meat stacks i have since ages is Higivi - Rori Carnivore Meat. Now only 1.7k are left over. But the meat is pre-NGE - so you maybe can imaging how much i got. I still have 269k of Iliw - Mustafarian Insect Meat. also a meat that is not listed with the info how old it is. So it's *old*. From Mitta - Rori Leathery (i asked in Nov. 2007 for it) i have about 1.4 mill units. But of Aosiw - Lokian Carnivore Meat i only got 54k.

And from the last milk i wanted i got only about 6k...

Best
beli
Image
Your domestic trader at Starsider TOG Mall: Tat WP -5101 -3308
You have resource for sale ? Check the TOG Holonet Channel for my offer
In Memoriam for all BE

wrackspurt
Advanced Crafter
Posts: 306
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2008 3:02 am
Location: Naboo (4618, -7289)

Re: Bio Component

Post by wrackspurt » Mon Nov 03, 2008 6:13 pm

They screwed it up. I get more meat from 63lvl Quenker than from a 19th lvl Bantha. You'd think you get more from a larger creature, but no.

Zimoon
Forum Moderator
Posts: 4817
Joined: Mon May 14, 2007 6:55 am
Location: Stockholm, SE
Contact:

Re: Bio Component

Post by Zimoon » Mon Nov 03, 2008 6:32 pm

wrackspurt wrote:They screwed it up. I get more meat from 63lvl Quenker than from a 19th lvl Bantha. You'd think you get more from a larger creature, but no.
That is about density, another fancy word for BMI, the higher level creatures the higher density, no matter their size 8)
/Z

Memnoc
Intermediate Crafter
Posts: 218
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2007 8:06 pm

Re:

Post by Memnoc » Sun May 10, 2009 4:06 pm

Memnoc wrote:I'm sure I saw a web page that had archived resources. Because with the resource it offers a chance too pick server best from the past/present. If anyone knows where I can find it I would be thankful I'm looking for server best for milk.

<-- Points to Memnoc's profile where he says his Server is "SWGCraft.co.uk" and suggest again that it would help us if he told us which server he was on
Savacc
Sorry Sav taking so long to respond. I'm on Bloodfin Slew/Xai are my characters. Have they changed what is needed too make a bio Component. Is it still meat/eggs that can be used. ?

Zimoon
Forum Moderator
Posts: 4817
Joined: Mon May 14, 2007 6:55 am
Location: Stockholm, SE
Contact:

Re: Bio Component

Post by Zimoon » Sun May 10, 2009 8:34 pm

Nutrients (power) take:
Organic, Flora Food, and Creature Food
20/50/30 FL/OQ/PE
units depending on Light/Medium/Heavy
Then comes the Water to make the additive, any quality.

/Zimoon

Memnoc
Intermediate Crafter
Posts: 218
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2007 8:06 pm

Re: Bio Component

Post by Memnoc » Mon May 11, 2009 5:46 pm

Zimoon wrote:Nutrients (power) take:
Organic, Flora Food, and Creature Food
20/50/30 FL/OQ/PE
units depending on Light/Medium/Heavy
Then comes the Water to make the additive, any quality.

/Zimoon
20/40/30 ???... I thought you wanted the stats to be in the 900's :). So today I was crafting for time since I decided too return to swg and make a one year commitment. After I was done the item was at 93% and I had 2 experimentation points left but I was maxed. What is the cause of this. I was crafting the bio component for the additives for brandy.

Zimoon
Forum Moderator
Posts: 4817
Joined: Mon May 14, 2007 6:55 am
Location: Stockholm, SE
Contact:

Re: Bio Component

Post by Zimoon » Mon May 11, 2009 9:04 pm

Memnoc wrote:
Zimoon wrote:Nutrients (power) take:
Organic, Flora Food, and Creature Food
20/50/30 FL/OQ/PE
units depending on Light/Medium/Heavy
Then comes the Water to make the additive, any quality.

/Zimoon
20/40/30 ???... I thought you wanted the stats to be in the 900's :). So today I was crafting for time since I decided too return to swg and make a one year commitment. After I was done the item was at 93% and I had 2 experimentation points left but I was maxed. What is the cause of this. I was crafting the bio component for the additives for brandy.
Ya, I always settle with 20 or so :P
If the resources does not allow for more you can hit the glass ceiling but still have points left. That is, if the resources just make it for 93% with the resource refinery added, that's it, you must find even better resources. Or another combination of resources.

The good thing with the nutrients is that they call fo Organic, go for wood which just have the OQ to care for (in this schematic) and it is not too hard to find wood close to 1000. Bone or Hide would do too, but cannot be harvested with elite harvies 8)

/Zimoon

Locked

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests