SWGAide Guards and Filters

Moderator: Forum Moderator

Rommel
Intermediate Crafter

SWGAide Guards and Filters

Post by Rommel » Sat Sep 13, 2008 5:01 pm

Guards and Filters

Here SWGAide users are welcomed to to share guards and filters.

To export guards/filters from SWGAide you right-click at the guard area and select the option to export guards. Then you can attach them to your post in this thread.
  • Jedi
Did I forget something?
Last edited by Rommel on Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Zimoon
Forum Moderator

Re: SWGAide Guards and Filters

Post by Zimoon » Sat Sep 13, 2008 6:05 pm

Good idea. Have been missing you Rommel, been out of town?

Just notice, I am told that some, or all(?), BM components do not use the caps for what resource class the schematic calls for but for what resource you actually use. If that is the case SWGAide is currently at a loss since it will use the caps from the resource class you make the guard for.

/Zimoon

panino76
Intermediate Crafter

Post by panino76 » Sat Sep 13, 2008 6:26 pm

Zimoon wrote:Good idea. Have been missing you Rommel, been out of town?

Just notice, I am told that some, or all(?), BM components do not use the caps for what resource class the schematic calls for but for what resource you actually use. If that is the case SWGAide is currently at a loss since it will use the caps from the resource class you make the guard for.

/Zimoon
I often craft all BM components and subcomponents, but this is the first time I ear such a thing. I think that who gave you this info, is wrong.

Edit: As an example, when I use aluminum, CD is capped at 800, sometimes I use alum with CD at around 900 (like perovskitic) and I'm able to cap with no problems.

Artax Wavingwalker

Zimoon
Forum Moderator

Post by Zimoon » Sat Sep 13, 2008 6:54 pm

The guy that asked about complained that the filters here at SWGCraft was wrong, some schem called for Copper (if I remember it right) but if he used a class of copper that capped at lets say 400 that kind of copper could count as close to 100% anyway. Is that stale?
/Zimoon

Now officially at loss with BM components :)

panino76
Intermediate Crafter

Post by panino76 » Sat Sep 13, 2008 6:59 pm

Zimoon wrote:The guy that asked about complained that the filters here at SWGCraft was wrong, some schem called for Copper (if I remember it right) but if he used a class of copper that capped at lets say 400 that kind of copper could count as close to 100% anyway. Is that stale?
/Zimoon

Now officially at loss with BM components :)
I think that guy smoked something....anyway, since I'm not foolproof, I'll make a pair of tries tonight, and will see if it's something real.

Artax Wavingwalker

Zimoon
Forum Moderator

Post by Zimoon » Sat Sep 13, 2008 7:06 pm

And I am not sure he meant all components or just a few of them. Point is, for Alu you should be able to use a Alu that has a low cap on for example CD such as Titanium. /Z

panino76
Intermediate Crafter

Post by panino76 » Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:00 pm

Zimoon wrote:And I am not sure he meant all components or just a few of them. Point is, for Alu you should be able to use a Alu that has a low cap on for example CD such as Titanium. /Z
yes, that's what I'm goin to do...

Artax Wavingwalker

Rommel
Intermediate Crafter

Post by Rommel » Sat Sep 13, 2008 9:33 pm

Zimoon wrote:Good idea. Have been missing you Rommel, been out of town?
Just been busy with work and stuff. Don't worry though, if I find a bug or a feature pops into my head you''ll be the first to know :P.

I still run SWGAide though it's paces weekly when checking resources and doing the weekly galaxy update I do for bloodfin. It will probably take me a month to add all my resources lol, the storage vendor where I keep the less used and overflow has over 200m units and my guild hall has around 1200 others...argggg. SWG needs a resource export option :P

Ironic you should mention BM, it was a topic in the trade forums about BM resources that got the ball rolling in my head that lead to this idea.

I am slowly working my way though the Architect stuff and adding them to my guards since that is what my main trader is.

maninspace
Intermediate Crafter

Post by maninspace » Thu Oct 16, 2008 1:51 pm

Hi Rommel,
how is your guard-project developing? May I get some sets from you? :)
SWG/DE Chronicle Master Correspondent

Europe-Farstar:
Horman Sheridan, Ta-awe Ifofa, Sahoo Arej, Anke Strassburg
Starsider:
Horman Sheridan, Hormon Sheridan

dmac1024
Novice Crafter

Post by dmac1024 » Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:03 am

Check out the post Created by RebelDawg. May have the answer you are looking for.

Zimoon
Forum Moderator

Post by Zimoon » Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:19 am

dmac1024 wrote:Check out the post Created by RebelDawg. May have the answer you are looking for.
Thanks for bumping this thread, necroing, but in this case it contains nothing outdated. I added the link to AS forum to the topmost post.
/Zimoon

Malane
Apprentice Crafter

Post by Malane » Wed May 13, 2009 5:29 pm

Hiya, have created some guards for myself and I thought they may be useful for others.

These are the Weaponsmith ones, please feel free to do as you please with them. I'm not sure I've added all the deconstructed or loot drop schems but these guards cover most of the resources needed for inherent and other type schematics. 21/06/09 Added some missing resource guards. 11/07/2009 added more missing schematics as I realised I hadn't created guards for most of the sub components, DOH!!! These should now include all inherent schems resource needs.

To replace guards: right click on Guards in SWGAide and choose Save. Find saved file in SWGAide folder --> in Crafting folder --> in "Server Name" folder named guards.csv. Open this file (usually with Excel), resave as guards01.csv so you keep the original (just in case) and highlight all Mun - Weapons & Mun - Wpn Comps guards, right click and choose Delete. Now open the newly downloaded guards file, make any changes to Threshold (set at 960 currently) using "Find and Replace" funtion and copy and paste new guards into guards01.csv file and save.

Go back to SWGAide and delete all guards in SWGAide and then right click and choose import to load your new guards.

Enjoy, Malane.
Attachments
MunWSGuards03.csv
(12.21 KiB) Downloaded 581 times
Last edited by Malane on Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:17 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass... It's about learning to dance in the rain.

Malane
Apprentice Crafter

Post by Malane » Wed May 13, 2009 5:31 pm

Hiya, have created some guards for myself and I thought they may be useful for others.

These are the Shipwright ones, please feel free to do as you please with them. I'm not sure I've added all the reward schems but these guards cover most of the resources needed for inherent schematics.

Enjoy, Malane.
Attachments
ShipGuards01.csv
(9.5 KiB) Downloaded 560 times
Last edited by Malane on Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass... It's about learning to dance in the rain.

Malane
Apprentice Crafter

Post by Malane » Wed May 13, 2009 5:34 pm

These are the Beast Master ones, please feel free to do as you please with them. I've not added the Foods or the Pet Stims (as these guards were created for my personal use and I don't craft those items tbh) but these guards cover most of the resources needed for the inherent schematics of all four crafting professions.

Enjoy, Malane.
Attachments
BMGuards01.csv
(4.38 KiB) Downloaded 566 times
Last edited by Malane on Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

Bala
Resource Co-Ordinator

Post by Bala » Wed May 13, 2009 8:00 pm

Domestics (Updated 5/13/09)
Attachments
Dom_Guards.csv
Domestic Guards
(21.42 KiB) Downloaded 662 times