New Forums!

The purpose of this board is for any announcements by the developers. Only developers can start topics on this board.

Moderator: Forum Moderator

Sobuno
Developer

New Forums!

Post by Sobuno » Sun Dec 30, 2007 1:28 am

phpBB3 has now replaced phpBB2 on our forum. Please report any bugs you find with the forum.

The site may also contain some bugs due to transitioning to the new forum system (Which we use as the members database)

Oh, and skins can be choosen under Settings on the site. Only 2 skins for now (Well, I do have 2 more, but they're pink/ugly green and badly done blue. Just did them to see how fast I could do it)

Worst post ever ^^ :oops:
Last edited by Sobuno on Tue Oct 14, 2008 10:33 am, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: Settings is a link now

Zimoon
Forum Moderator

Re: New Forums!

Post by Zimoon » Sun Dec 30, 2007 11:08 am

Not the worst post ever, it could have read "We failed and were forced to use a backup from November, sorry lads!"

Good work! Now on to the missing export files, probably some broken symbolic link.

/Z

Sobuno
Developer

Post by Sobuno » Sun Dec 30, 2007 12:23 pm

Zimoon wrote:Not the worst post ever, it could have read "We failed and were forced to use a backup from November, sorry lads!"
Well, it's actually from August... :P

Not to be taken seriously ^^

-Sobuno

Sobuno
Developer

Post by Sobuno » Mon Dec 31, 2007 10:36 am

Reuploaded the avatars from the old forum (So now most users avatars won't be "User Avatar" anymore).

Oh, and unlocked the option to select skin at the forum (The two default ones that come with phpBB3)

kelsaka
Intermediate Crafter

Post by kelsaka » Mon Dec 31, 2007 11:16 am

And here I was thinking "there is something different I can't quite put my finger on..."

I blame late nights, later mornings and many christmas get-togethers with family and friends for my lack of sanity :D
~ Kelsaka Rymi ~
SWG Cover Girl September 2008
TRF ~ Naboo ~ Infinity

Feralmonkey
Artisan Forum Moderator

Post by Feralmonkey » Tue Jan 01, 2008 4:41 am

Yeah I got here and said, huh? Took me a full minute to find the log-in button
Kerrimumykamm Former Master Jedi Ahazi
Feralmonkey Former Master Domestics Ahazi

Feralmonkey play tester of Basilisk on the EMU
Feralmonkey Master Rifles but doing the Hologrind on Exile of the EMU

I helped uncover the Stormtubber plot with Eevaa

Zimoon
Forum Moderator

Post by Zimoon » Tue Jan 01, 2008 1:40 pm

Did the option disappear to choose how many posts a page should be?

I used to have it at 50 but it seems to be much less now. And I cannot find that option nowhere in the control panel.

/Zimoon

Sobuno
Developer

Post by Sobuno » Tue Jan 01, 2008 5:01 pm

Zimoon wrote:Did the option disappear to choose how many posts a page should be?

I used to have it at 50 but it seems to be much less now. And I cannot find that option nowhere in the control panel.

/Zimoon
It disappeared, but I did carry over your chosen setting for whenever I get the time to dig into the code and find it again

Zimoon
Forum Moderator

Post by Zimoon » Tue Jan 01, 2008 5:09 pm

Sobuno wrote:
Zimoon wrote:Did the option disappear to choose how many posts a page should be?

It disappeared, but I did carry over your chosen setting for whenever I get the time to dig into the code and find it again
No need to worry, if it is gone it is gone. Just thought it was some feature you had to enable in the new engine. Obviously not so :(

/Z

Sobuno
Developer

Post by Sobuno » Thu Jul 10, 2008 10:37 pm

Zimoon wrote:
Sobuno wrote:

No need to worry, if it is gone it is gone. Just thought it was some feature you had to enable in the new engine. Obviously not so :(

/Z
It's back now, can be set on the forum tab on the Settings page.

I am the ultimate necroer!