From the history file:
- Augmented error handling for write/read to/from the DAT file.
- Fixed a bug where ultra-rare but serious exceptions were not caught.
- Fixed minor issues in submit resources for entries reported in parallel.
- Now the harvester table properly supports sorting of all tables.
Memory consumption: at this time I suggest players to archive mails they do not use:
- Trade/auction mails: use the option at Trade >> Edit >> Archive.
The mails are moved to folders within the SWGAide mails folder and are no longer displayed in SWGAide and neither do they take up space in the DAT file, hence reducing the overall memory footprint, and definitely lowering the peaks when the DAT file is read from or written to.
- Mails in general: move them out of SWGAide's and SWG's mail folders. SWGAide realizes that they are gone and automatically cleans the DAT file. The result is the same as for trade mails.
Item 4 was that bug report related to sorting at the harvesters window. In fact, sorting on all tables there was broken badly. While fixing that I also removed the superfluous column named Status, it just doubled the warnings displayed by the columns for maintenance, power, hopper, and the resource itself but added no further information.
Forgotten bug reports: now, if I have forgotten any report, please speak up now. Or if you find new issues with this version.
Future: I want this release to be as stable as possible before the next version which will be 0.8.0, the "schematics" version. Having a stable version allows users to stay with it until the next version is deemed OK by more people than myself. There will be no test versions but options and features will be added incrementally, in very small steps. Hence, the very first version will be more like a browser, not good for anything useful