Besides cost and appearances...

Ask & answer questions, submit ideas or post guides on the Chef Expertise.

Moderators: Onyx, Crafting Forum Moderators, Forum Moderator

fridge33sam
Intermediate Crafter

Besides cost and appearances...

Post by fridge33sam » Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:14 pm

What is the difference between Healing potency of +11 and +9.5?

Here's my issue: My guild has asked me to make some Trimpian. The base value of the healing potency is +6. Since I am NOOB I was able to get my potency to a +9.5 (based on resource quality and experimentation). Can anyone tell me what the difference is going to be in game? I don't do math, I can barely keep up with the calculations to make factory runs! :roll:

I know, I want everyone else to do the hard work for me, but what else are NOOBS for? :mrgreen:
Iron Chef Slakkarr CEO, Fishboi Industries

Guild Joker Nagurra CFO, Wookhunter Enterprises

All Vendors located in Ft Revolt, 800 Meters from the Rebel Outpost on Rori, Flurry Server.

Tharek Tolemac
Intermediate Crafter

Re: Besides cost and appearances...

Post by Tharek Tolemac » Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:41 pm

It is a 9,5% Boost of all Heals.

For example, if you give it to a Commando with a base heal of 3,500 points, he get a 3815 heal then.

If you make it to 11%, which is the cap, it would be 3885 heal.

Since Commandos have one of the worst heal, they wont use it much, but for Jedi and Medics, it is very good since their base heals are better.

fridge33sam
Intermediate Crafter

Post by fridge33sam » Thu Jun 11, 2009 1:43 am

OIC! Thanks! So, like in your example (or for my BH) the difference of 1.5% won't matter much. That makes me feel a little better!

All Vendors located in Ft Revolt, 800 Meters from the Rebel Outpost on Rori, Flurry Server.

redwhitenblue
Apprentice Crafter

Post by redwhitenblue » Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:04 am

As a medic I don't go anywhere without my Trimpian and heal potency pups. The difference in my heals when I have everything stacked (including my ent buff) is tremendous, a total of 70%, and I know I can still get it higher. If something runs out I can immediately tell the difference. I have also known commandos who tell me they stack heal potency when they tank and it makes a great difference, this is how someone I know took down the big bad wampa of hoth.
Akhor Slaga, Architect; Akihawa Aceric, Chef
Catalina Market, Rori, Flurry
1548, 75, -5884

fridge33sam
Intermediate Crafter

Post by fridge33sam » Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:19 am

redwhitenblue wrote:As a medic I don't go anywhere without my Trimpian and heal potency pups. The difference in my heals when I have everything stacked (including my ent buff) is tremendous, a total of 70%, and I know I can still get it higher. If something runs out I can immediately tell the difference. I have also known commandos who tell me they stack heal potency when they tank and it makes a great difference, this is how someone I know took down the big bad wampa of hoth.
That was the reason I wanted to make the Trimpian, to give to our medics for pvp. Does the potency buff work for the pet-heal ability as well?