Confused

Ask & answer questions, submit ideas or post guides on the Chef Expertise.

Moderators: Onyx, Crafting Forum Moderators, Forum Moderator

Rain
Novice Crafter

Confused

Post by Rain » Wed Jan 21, 2009 4:12 am

I see some good enough naboo domesticated milk on the resource page but don't know which creatures to get it from.

The creatures I read about here http://www.swgcraft.co.uk/forums/viewto ... 1592#p1592 no longer spawn?

Any ideas what creatures supply the milk?

Zimoon
Forum Moderator

Re: Confused

Post by Zimoon » Wed Jan 21, 2009 11:51 am

Don't the Motley Kaduu spawn?

/Zimoon

PS: Just wanted to add that, yes, milking is one of the top 5 at the official forum for Dom Traders, Onyx is keeping an eye at this but yet no outcome :(

Tinsel
I came here on the bandwagon

Post by Tinsel » Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:03 pm

So far as I am aware, there are still no domesticated mobs on Naboo. It's still listed in the chef top 5 current issues:
"The quantity of milk gathered should also be increased and the missing creatures need to spawn again. Currently, on Naboo, you can't get domesticated milk because the two creatures that spawned it (the Mottley Kaadu and the Plodding Falumpaset) are nowhere to be found."
Presumably, the stats for the Nabooian dom milk are being derived from the resource kit.
Haunna Tanotalos, Elder Chef et al.
-4050 +870, Dantooine, Starsider
http://www.jademoon.org

seung-mina
Novice Crafter

Post by seung-mina » Wed Jan 28, 2009 12:02 pm

Gungan Falumpasets have the dom Milk on Naboo. But they are wild and random spawns. And it only spawns 1 in those gungan groups. It's the same like the Domesticated Eopies on Tatooine, which too only spawns random in the wilderness.

Big Mistake, was in the wrong line of my List, they have Dom Meat, not Milk.. :oops:

Zimoon
Forum Moderator

Post by Zimoon » Thu Jan 29, 2009 6:13 pm

seung-mina wrote:Gungan Falumpasets have the dom Milk on Naboo. But they are wild and random spawns. And it only spawns 1 in those gungan groups. It's the same like the Domesticated Eopies on Tatooine, which too only spawns random in the wilderness.

Big Mistake, was in the wrong line of my List, they have Dom Meat, not Milk.. :oops:
OK, I have corrected it wherever it should be corrected.
/Zimoon