Max Schematic Size?

Ask & answer questions, submit ideas or post guides on the Tailor Expertise.

Moderators: Crafting Forum Moderators, Forum Moderator

Renunciate
Novice Crafter

Max Schematic Size?

Post by Renunciate » Thu Oct 04, 2007 5:41 am

Well, the problem of finding a tailor is solved... my husband is bringing one up in the world. :D

Now, please double check my memory for me. Max schematic size for the synthetic cloth will be 1000, correct? Meaning for a full run I need 16016 fiberplast and 4004 inert petrochem if my old brain is working.

Is this still the same as before I took my long break, or has the schematic thing changed in any way?

Thanks in advance.

Cietina Schiff of Ahazi, doing her small part to make these boards THE place for SWG crafters to be. :twisted:

Zimoon
Forum Moderator

Post by Zimoon » Thu Oct 04, 2007 6:33 am

Generally speaking, none of the old schematics has changed substantially. A few have changed their experimentation lines. Others, buffing stuff, have naturally changed what they boost. Some armor stuff have got their resource requirements decreased (SOE did that during the period when we could not harvest creature material but only got it as random loot).

Have fun

/Z

Savacc
Architect & Shipwright Forum Moderator

Post by Savacc » Thu Oct 04, 2007 8:31 am

You are correct. 16 Fiberplast and 4 inert petro to make the factory schematic, then 16k and 4k to run the factory schematic to 1k.