Bio Enhancement Items

Ask & answer questions, submit ideas or post guides on the Tailor Expertise.

Moderators: Crafting Forum Moderators, Forum Moderator

Belisama
Intermediate Crafter

Re: Bio Enhancement Items

Post by Belisama » Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:47 pm

Ceres wrote:So, I see shirts on the market sometimes with 15 ranged defense and 15 melee defense stats. Are these a rip off or are those stats working for the payer somehow? We dont have those stats on our SkillMods list in Character screen...
That's pre-NGE stuff and don't work anymore. I have those at my vendor also - but i always put a description on it that it don't work anymore. Some people still want it - juts due to sentimental reasons mostly.

best
Bel
Your domestic trader at Starsider TOG Mall: Tat WP -5101 -3308
You have resource for sale ? Check the TOG Holonet Channel for my offer
In Memoriam for all BE

Ceres
Novice Crafter

Post by Ceres » Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:05 pm

Thanks Bel. I bought a shirt for racing from you before the move. I'm glad you came to SS too. In fact I am thinking of ordering terrain and camo sets of everything that can take those, from you... hehe. Cheers. :D

Tinsel
I came here on the bandwagon

Post by Tinsel » Tue Feb 24, 2009 3:15 am

Ceres wrote:So, I see shirts on the market sometimes with 15 ranged defense and 15 melee defense stats. Are these a rip off or are those stats working for the payer somehow? We dont have those stats on our SkillMods list in Character screen...
Those two stats no longer function. I wouldn't call them a rip-off, however, since they're the mark of pre-NGE clothing, and have some collector value. And as Bel noted, some of the stats do still work - the two you note just aren't among them.
Haunna Tanotalos, Elder Chef et al.
-4050 +870, Dantooine, Starsider
http://www.jademoon.org