disappearing solar harvester

Discuss any general aspect of crafting in this forum.

Moderators: Crafting Forum Moderators, Forum Moderator

negam
Novice Crafter

disappearing solar harvester

Post by negam » Mon May 12, 2008 1:58 am

I always check status of all my harvesters at least every three days and usually deposit enough power/maint to keep them going for 9-10 days incase I forget about one. I checked my solar harvester on Friday the 10th and it was functioning. Sunday the 11th it was gone. My datapad retained the coordinates to "solar harvester" (not to be confused with "resource survey" w/p)but no harvester was there. Any ideas?

Also, I think I have read somewhere that an alarm message will be sent the players mail inbox in the case of a malfunctioning harvester.

Forgive me if this topic is in wrong thread/new to this site

Savacc
Architect & Shipwright Forum Moderator

Re: disappearing solar harvester

Post by Savacc » Mon May 12, 2008 2:30 am

Yes you should get email messages saying your harvester is out of maintance and suffering decay. I have not logged on and lost a harvester in 4 days, but you should not lose one in only two days. I would file a ticket with Ingame support and see if they will help you. What you have described does not sound like it was your fault.

when I have lost a harvester, I also lost the waypoint. If you say you still have the waypoint, but no harvester is there, that sounds fishy. I repeat my earlier advise, to file a ticket.

negam
Novice Crafter

Post by negam » Mon May 12, 2008 3:19 am

when I have lost a harvester, I also lost the waypoint. If you say you still have the waypoint, but no harvester is there, that sounds fishy. I repeat my earlier advise, to file a ticket.
Yeah, it seemed "fishy" to me as well but thought I'd run it by you guys in case I was doing something stupid which is usually the case.

Thanks alot

Martek
Novice Crafter

Post by Martek » Wed May 14, 2008 1:38 am

Have you tried the new command from Game Update 3 to see if it shows up on the list?

* A new /locateStructure command has been added to search the galaxy for unpacked structures and installations owned by the character. This command can only be used once every 24 hours per character.

Martek