modded clothing

Discuss any general aspect of crafting in this forum.

Moderators: Crafting Forum Moderators, Forum Moderator

Ibaum
Apprentice Crafter

modded clothing

Post by Ibaum » Tue Feb 26, 2008 12:36 am

I mostly make my living as a surveyor, mining resources and selling them on. I've managed to accumulate several million credits that way, and I've decided it's time to start learning how to make high end goods. I've got 15s for crafting tools, access to 44+ crafting stations in a city with the research facility specialty. My guild entertainer is happy to provide buffs for me, and I have a case of Bestine Port. I also either have or have access to high quality resources. But I have no modded clothing. What kinds of mods should I be looking for?

I understand each SEA can have 3 levels, and as I understand it each article of clothing has one socket that can take a 3rd level SEA (3 attributes as opposed to 1 or 2). Am I missing anything? And what skills or ability score modifier ranges should I be looking at as a burgeoning shipwright? Does it change anything to mention that I'm an Ithorian (limits wearables)? Any help is appreciated, especially since it's probably posted elsewhere and I just missed it.

/Ibaum

edit: spelling errors corrected and added species info

Savacc
Architect & Shipwright Forum Moderator

Re: modded clothing

Post by Savacc » Tue Feb 26, 2008 8:53 am

Here is a link to a guide for making Shipwright Crafting suits
http://forums.station.sony.com/swg/post ... _id=418499

Ill add this to the Shipwright FAQ
Note- When I put my crafting suits togather, I only put in Experimentation, no Assembly or Luck.