Buffs for Structure Placement

Discuss any general aspect of crafting in this forum.

Moderators: Crafting Forum Moderators, Forum Moderator

Renunciate
Novice Crafter

Buffs for Structure Placement

Post by Renunciate » Thu Oct 04, 2007 5:57 pm

I know there are Entertainer buffs for harvesting that increase harvester output. Are there buffs for factory placement as well that would decrease maintenance and/or power cost or boost efficiency?

Thanks in advance.

Cietina Schiff of Ahazi

Zimoon
Forum Moderator

Post by Zimoon » Thu Oct 04, 2007 9:21 pm

Not sure. Don't believe so. Your Expertise tree has those things plus that you can choose to decrease the complexity which speeds manufacture time. I don't know exactly the amount but each complexity point is generally 8 seconds in a factory. Each experimentation roll adds another complexity point to the sum, thence you may want to reduce the experimentation rolls by using perhaps 3 boxes (points) each roll.

/Z

xorbok
Forum Moderator

Post by xorbok » Thu Oct 04, 2007 10:09 pm

I agree with zim, not positive, but mostly positive. I think the discounts for operation of that stuff comes from expertise rather than a buff
ImageImage

Tekro
Apprentice Crafter

Post by Tekro » Fri Oct 05, 2007 3:39 pm

There aren't any buffs, but you get to keep the decreased maintenance allowed by trader profession/expertise if you place the factory with your trader and then /transferstructure to your combat toon.

If the factory is redeeded and replaced, it will loose those benefits unless you have your trader place it again.

Hope that helps.
Wepo Gage