noobie questions

Discuss any general aspect of crafting in this forum.

Moderators: Crafting Forum Moderators, Forum Moderator

invasion builder
Novice Crafter

noobie questions

Post by invasion builder » Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:57 pm

im am generating a trader specifically for invasions. what is the best way to generate exp? and where do i get schems for those items? right now im making per.mineral extractors but they dont generate much exp at lvl 58! is there another way besides crafting to generate exp?and whats the deal with the chronicles? do i need to do them to get the schems or do i get them automatically by level. whats the best buffs for invasions?how do i maximize invasion kits?how do i get the different levels (structure builder level 1, etc.) thanx for any help and suggestions.

Invasion Builder
Flurry galaxy
lvl 58 imperial trader

Zimoon
Forum Moderator

Re: noobie questions

Post by Zimoon » Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:36 pm

invasion builder wrote:im am generating a trader specifically for invasions. what is the best way to generate exp? and where do i get schems for those items? right now im making per.mineral extractors but they dont generate much exp at lvl 58!
I do not recall the exact items that give the best bang for the buck at different levels. When you learn generators they are good, Gungan statues but they are as late as level 86. Have a look at http://www.swgcraft.org/dev/schematics. ... =0&p=8&ca= and see the number at "XP Per Resource" but avoid those that requires components.

is there another way besides crafting to generate exp?
No, crafting and crafting again. Get an entertainer buff for XP and set the tool in "practice mode".

and whats the deal with the chronicles? do i need to do them to get the schems or do i get them automatically by level.
They are random when you craft. If you are leveling a Chronicler these are awesome because of how the chronicler XP works. Not in quests you make for others of course, just for leveling. If you are not interested in Chronicler you save them and give them to a guildie. I do not know if it is worth trying to sell backpacks of them though.

whats the best buffs for invasions?how do i maximize invasion kits?how do i get the different levels (structure builder level 1, etc.) thanx for any help and suggestions.
There is a stickied GCW guide nearby, does that one help?
Zimoon

Savacc
Architect & Shipwright Forum Moderator

Post by Savacc » Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:07 pm

Make Crafting Stations till cl 42, Fountains till cl 86, Gungan Heads till master. It will take you much longer to gather the resources then it will to click them out.

Nautillus
Novice Crafter

Post by Nautillus » Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:33 am

get an exp buff from your entertainer, and make sure you check practice in the crafting window for a little more exp. Oh and you better get a LOT of water
Icthys Max, Shipwright - Starsider
Nautillus, Weaponsmith - Starsider
Mannaray, Droids - Bloodfin
Willum Hammersmith, Structures - Chimaera
U'ss, Droids - Chimaera

Zbignew
Intermediate Crafter

Post by Zbignew » Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:24 am

Welcome to SWGCraft. This might be what you are looking for. have fun.
http://forums.station.sony.com/swg/post ... _id=251254

Zbig
Proji--------------------------Syotr
Wannabe Droid Engineer-- Wannabe Ranger