culsion inert gas

Discuss any general aspect of crafting in this forum.

Moderators: Crafting Forum Moderators, Forum Moderator

-Anglarna
Novice Crafter

culsion inert gas

Post by -Anglarna » Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:35 am

Just a quick question guys as i am still new to this trader stuff, i am wondering how often that the resources are spawned and are there different resources specific to each planet, i.e culsion inert gas, if it is not on say taatoine can it be on another planet ??

Also while i am here, i was going to craft some large naboo houses but it says i need a power core or something along those lines, i dont have the chem for this, do i get it later as i level or do i have to but this from another class of trader ??

Swedishoyster
Intermediate Crafter

Re: culsion inert gas

Post by Swedishoyster » Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:32 pm

-Anglarna wrote:Just a quick question guys as i am still new to this trader stuff, i am wondering how often that the resources are spawned and are there different resources specific to each planet, i.e culsion inert gas, if it is not on say taatoine can it be on another planet ??

Also while i am here, i was going to craft some large naboo houses but it says i need a power core or something along those lines, i dont have the chem for this, do i get it later as i level or do i have to but this from another class of trader ??
The times a resource is up is random, normally about 1-2 weeks (I think JTL resources stay a bit longer and have other rules than other resources). Culsion inert gas can be on 1, 2 or 3 planets, or none, it's all pretty random. Some resources, like Corellian Fiberplast are planet specifik (only spawns on corellia) while other like Lubricating oil could be on any number of planets. When they despawn on one planet however, they also despawn on all other planets as well.

It's easiest by far to check the spawns right here on swgcraft http://www.swgcraft.org/dev/current_resources.php , it will tell you what spawns are up, on what planets and how long they been there. Once you get the hang of it, you can buy a special Interplanetary Survey Droid that go and search for resources and then report to you what resources are up.

You get Power Core Unit at Structure Essentials II, more info here http://www.swgcraft.org/dev/viewschemat ... schem=1271

edited for typos
Sork Inc. Perdition, Dantooine
Hunterella, Architect/Armorsmith - Sorkella, Ranger/Riflewoman
Snufsan, Tailor/Chef/x - Healerella, Doctor
Bimborella, Swordswoman/Medic - Sniperella, Rifle/BE

Zimoon
Forum Moderator

Post by Zimoon » Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:16 pm

Moved to the general crafting forum because of the nature of the question.

In this forum you also find a guide for new-comers and also a post with a collection of other guides. On resource spawns and if you are more academically aligned you will find Lunariel's guide on resource shifts interesting.

Warmly welcome around :D

/Zimoon

Zimoon
Forum Moderator

Post by Zimoon » Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:33 pm

By the way, Anglarna, have a look at SWGAide and set up a resource guard for Inert Gas or even Culsion Inert Gas if that is what you want. Then you will get an alert as soon as some player submits the data for new resources to this site. That player can be you of course :)
See http://www.swgcraft.org/forums/viewtopi ... =17&t=1812

/Zimoon

PS: Anglarna, is that possibly Swedish and a football club?

Savacc
Architect & Shipwright Forum Moderator

Post by Savacc » Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:52 pm

Savacc
Architect & Shipwright Forum Moderator

Post by Savacc » Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:58 pm

If you are looking for Culsion Gas, it is for a light saber. Rather then wait months and months for it to spawn, on most galaxies Jedi players will sell "Light Saber Kits" with server best resources. These Jedi, typically used four 30K Resource Kits to get the resources and want to recoup some of the cost by selling the excess resources after they made their own light sabers.

Power Cores: I believe you get the schematic for Power Cores before you get the schematic for Large Houses (if Im wrong then it is very soon after). So Im guessing your issue is not how to make a Power Core, but rather that you can not make the "Power Conditioner" nor "Energy Distributor" that are required to make the Power Core. Engineer Traders make those (just as they make the subcomponants for Crafting Stations). Quality does not matter for the ones for Power Cores, so look on the Bazaar for them, or talk to a Engineer Trader. If there is no other way, you can respec to Engineer and make them yourself, but these are so cheep I would be loath to use a respec on them.

AtiInc
Apprentice Crafter

Post by AtiInc » Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:13 pm

Savacc wrote:If you are looking for Culsion Gas, it is for a light saber. Rather then wait months and months for it to spawn, on most galaxies Jedi players will sell "Light Saber Kits" with server best resources. These Jedi, typically used four 30K Resource Kits to get the resources and want to recoup some of the cost by selling the excess resources after they made their own light sabers.

Power Cores: I believe you get the schematic for Power Cores before you get the schematic for Large Houses (if Im wrong then it is very soon after). So Im guessing your issue is not how to make a Power Core, but rather that you can not make the "Power Conditioner" nor "Energy Distributor" that are required to make the Power Core. Engineer Traders make those (just as they make the subcomponants for Crafting Stations). Quality does not matter for the ones for Power Cores, so look on the Bazaar for them, or talk to a Engineer Trader. If there is no other way, you can respec to Engineer and make them yourself, but these are so cheep I would be loath to use a respec on them.
I do this on chim with some of the resources I have gathered over the years :P

DeathTrooper
Novice Crafter

Post by DeathTrooper » Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:55 pm

Savacc wrote:If there is no other way, you can respec to Engineer and make them yourself, but these are so cheep I would be loath to use a respec on them.
The following tip is most likely posted elsewhere, but I think it adds to Savacc's suggestion. If you do decide to respec to get these parts (can't find on vendors, don't know an Engineer, or you want to run crates of them in a factory for future use) but you don't want to spend too long away from Structures and you don't want to run up your respec count, then wait until the end of the month (like March 30 or 31) to respec to Engineer, make your parts or run off your factory crates, then switch back to Structures on the 1st of next month. Provided your respec count was 0 to begin with, it will still be 0 after all of this and it won't have cost you a single credit. However, I'd first check the schematics you're wanting to build to make sure that you have all needed resources and that the parts you'll be making don't need any other components.