The Mos Eisley Starpoint

Discuss any general aspect of crafting in this forum.

Moderators: Crafting Forum Moderators, Forum Moderator

Branchh
Novice Crafter

The Mos Eisley Starpoint

Post by Branchh » Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:29 pm

How do I get from Tansarii Point Station to The Mos Eisley Starpoint? :(

GymQuirk
Novice Crafter

Re: The Mos Eisley Starpoint

Post by GymQuirk » Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:58 pm

Branchh wrote:How do I get from Tansarii Point Station to The Mos Eisley Starpoint? :(
You have to be at least CL4. Then talk to Han about leaving the station.

Zimoon
Forum Moderator

Post by Zimoon » Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:14 pm

Yupp, you need to have completed the initial quests first, plus the quest for Han Solo.

However, don't rush away, there are some stuff up there at the station that you do not want to miss out on, the Imperial or Rebel pistol for one. Believe me, you will need one and that one is awesome for quite some time. More is read in chapter 2 in the Beginners Guide in this forum.

And finally, welcome around :D

/Zimoon

GymQuirk
Novice Crafter

Post by GymQuirk » Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:50 am

Zimoon is correct about the extra stuff you should stick around Tansarii to get. Even Jedi who don't work well with ranged weapons should at least get an upgraded melee weapon from Rydell. You can also pick up a fair number of credits doing the various quests there.

You can stay on Tansarii until you reach CL10 -- you won't be forced off, but experience gain stops at that point until you leave -- but I'd recommend leaving when you hit CL 8 or 9; when you hit Mos Eisley, you'll be able to do the various errands for the Mayor before starting the Legacy quests proper. (If you're CL10, you won't get to do these extra quests.)

The above is for combat toons. Traders should consider doing as many Tansarii quests as they can (even though they don't get crafting XP for them) for the cash payouts and improved weapons. Having a few thousand extra credits when you get to Eisley certainly doesn't hurt.