Finding high yields on grind quality resources

Discuss any general aspect of crafting in this forum.

Moderators: Crafting Forum Moderators, Forum Moderator

Zealot
Novice Crafter

Finding high yields on grind quality resources

Post by Zealot » Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:56 pm

Greetings,
Thanks for all the effort going into this site.
I have very recently returned to SWG after a very long hiatus (pre-NGE). I apologize for the newbness of this post, but could anyone give me some pointers on the best way to find highest yield locations for grind quality resources? I know how to survey, but I was wondering if there is any other helpful tricks/data somewhere. Is there something in the database here I can use? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Armorman, Bria

PS. I'm fishing here, so I fully expect that the most valid response could be: no, there is nothing better than just surveying.

Zimoon
Forum Moderator

Re: Finding high yields on grind quality resources

Post by Zimoon » Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:07 pm

Welcome back to SWG :D

No, there is no trick to finding the best spot. The only "trick" I know of is to be in a friendly guild with good traders and you help each other scouting for good spots.

If it is Ore you are after so look for JTL Ore, it can reach close to 100% concentration, all other Ore is as they have always been. More on that in the stickied threads here.

You may want a read through the Beginners Guide to see if there are any news since you took the break.

/Zimon

Zealot
Novice Crafter

Re: Finding high yields on grind quality resources

Post by Zealot » Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:18 pm

Thanks Zimon,
I greatly appreciate the help. I will look into JTL ore, I hadn't considered that, and yes ore is what I need by far the most of.

Armorman, Bria

PS. I plan on checking out SWGAide very soon also, kudos on it's apparent success.