Horn

Discuss any general aspect of crafting in this forum.

Moderators: Crafting Forum Moderators, Forum Moderator

Bangalore007
Novice Crafter

Horn

Post by Bangalore007 » Tue Jun 19, 2007 9:24 pm

Dumb question but does the resource, horn, still spawn and, if so, who uses it?
"You should always go to other people's funerals, otherwise they won't come to yours." - Yogi Berra

Zimoon
Forum Moderator

Re: Horn

Post by Zimoon » Wed Jun 20, 2007 7:54 pm

Bangalore007 wrote:Dumb question but does the resource, horn, still spawn and, if so, who uses it?
As long as I have been harvesting (sometimes 2004) it has never spawned "naturally". The only way I got it was as loot in the old-fashioned loot bins, and at some NPCs. To my knowledge nothing uses Horn in any way.

Zbignew
Intermediate Crafter

Post by Zbignew » Thu Jun 21, 2007 12:48 pm

Haven't been there in a while but I'm pretty sure it comes up as an option to harvest off critters on Kashyyk, I don't recall being able to harvest it anywhere else, possibly on Mustafar as well. Not sure if any schematics use it but it could be used as a generic creature or organic resource if the stats worked for you.

Zbig
Proji--------------------------Syotr
Wannabe Droid Engineer-- Wannabe Ranger

Savacc
Architect & Shipwright Forum Moderator

Post by Savacc » Fri Jun 22, 2007 6:41 am

Zbignew wrote:Haven't been there in a while but I'm pretty sure it comes up as an option to harvest off critters on Kashyyk, I don't recall being able to harvest it anywhere else, possibly on Mustafar as well. Not sure if any schematics use it but it could be used as a generic creature or organic resource if the stats worked for you.

Zbig
One of the creatures on Musty drops a horn. If you examine it, it gives you a quest to kill 10 more. Its not the same thing as the horn resource.