Harvesters on Mustafar?

Discuss any general aspect of crafting in this forum.

Moderators: Crafting Forum Moderators, Forum Moderator

Swedishoyster
Intermediate Crafter

Harvesters on Mustafar?

Post by Swedishoyster » Wed Feb 25, 2009 2:07 am

I was browsing the resources here and noticed there was some real great stuf on Mustafar, so I bought the expansion and traveled to Mustafar, after two hours I'm giving up trying to place a harvester... Is it not possible to place a harvester on Mustafar? Can't read in any guide that it's not possible but everytime I try to place a harvester I get the same message "Building is not permitted here". Is there a trick or do I actually have to Sample the stuff manuall as the only option?
Sork Inc. Perdition, Dantooine
Hunterella, Architect/Armorsmith - Sorkella, Ranger/Riflewoman
Snufsan, Tailor/Chef/x - Healerella, Doctor
Bimborella, Swordswoman/Medic - Sniperella, Rifle/BE

Monty Burns
Master Crafter

Re: Harvesters on Mustafar?

Post by Monty Burns » Wed Feb 25, 2009 2:54 am

Harvesters can not be placed on Mustafar, you can only sample manually.

Savacc
Architect & Shipwright Forum Moderator

Post by Savacc » Wed Feb 25, 2009 3:19 am

Wow, sorry you had to find out the hard way. :(
We can not place any structures at all on Kashyyyk or Mustafar, Harvesters and Factories only on Dathomir, Endor, and Yavin.

Swedishoyster
Intermediate Crafter

Post by Swedishoyster » Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:42 am

OK, thanks for your swifts replies, I guess hard learned lessons are the ones you remember best though.
Slightly off topic; I got this Mustafarian house in my inventory, but doesnt seem to be able to place that as well (wrong forum I know, but since we are on the Mustafar topic...)

Paria
Apprentice Crafter

Post by Paria » Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:53 am

Sorry that you find out the hard way too!

To craft great Personal Shield Generators Mk3, I plan to go soon sample Steel and Low-grade Ore on Mustafar.
I already know that large lava rivers are too wide to be crossed without dying from the heat!
I will go there with:
. my old ubese armor ~6000 E/K/B to avoid being incapacited too close to aggressive mobs spot (I heard of local random spawn of mobs).
. entertainer buffs +Energy/+Kinetic, Action Cost Reduction (Does it works on sampling?) and +Luck (Is this usefull during sampling?).
. some camps with shuttle beacon (and a pack of beer) if friends want to join :mrgreen: (i.e. if a bodyguard is required).
Any more info would be welcome :lol:

PS: I think that you can use your Mustafar bunker in the same planets than generic houses, i.e. NOT on Mustafar, Kashyyyk, Endor, Yavin IV or Dathomir.
I have seen around many of those Mustafar Bunkers (sure this name can be confusing) on "constructible planets" since I recently returned on SWG.
Arnh Stardust (Armorsmith or Shipwright) & Mamaria (Droids and Beasts crafter) in ORION on Lok (Chimaera server).

Swedishoyster
Intermediate Crafter

Post by Swedishoyster » Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:31 am

I guess Mustafar is better for stuff that doesnt require huge amounts of resources then. I found a pretty quiet spot to sample now and gonna get enough steel to be able to make these ore mining units for elite harvesters though. So you cant place Mustafar bunkers on mustafar, that is indeed confusing, I'll make a camp in the weekend or so and check wheter that is placeable. As for traveling, after a huge failure of trying to skip over lava in my AT RT I now use the lava spider mount with great success.

It's great to be back to SWG (yes I'm one of those pesky returning Veterans :-)

Paria
Apprentice Crafter

Post by Paria » Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:39 am

Welcome back and have fun :D
Arnh Stardust (Armorsmith or Shipwright) & Mamaria (Droids and Beasts crafter) in ORION on Lok (Chimaera server).

Zimoon
Forum Moderator

Post by Zimoon » Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:20 am

Welcome to SWGCraft Swedishoyster. Does you avatar indicate your origin? Isåfall, kul att se dig här :)

The Musty Bunker is as any other house, but I believe you don't want to use it on your Trader toon since it steals 5 structure lots from your 10 lots, the less left for harvesters. In the case you have already claimed it at that toon you are kind of bust, unless you did it just yesterday and you are a new player, then you can nicely plead to the GMs in a ticket (see the in-game Help menu at the orange menu button) and say you did an honest mistake and you want them to transfer it to your non-Trader toon. Sometimes they are nice, but in this case you actually clicked a confirm dialog that read it is a one-per-account and that you should verify it is the correct toon, so ...

Sampling at Musty, wrote another post on it yesterday: http://www.swgcraft.co.uk/forums/viewto ... 308#p10308

Cheers

/Zimoon

PS: Beginners Guide for Traders

Swedishoyster
Intermediate Crafter

Post by Swedishoyster » Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:08 am

Tack! :-)
I actually use my main toon's lots for factories and houses and my kid's account for placing harvesters since he only plays the space part and don't use lots at all.

Zimoon
Forum Moderator

Post by Zimoon » Wed Feb 25, 2009 3:06 pm

Swedishoyster wrote:Tack! :-)
I actually use my main toon's lots for factories and houses and my kid's account for placing harvesters since he only plays the space part and don't use lots at all.
Cool, yeah, /transferStructure is a great way to put them down and transfer to somebody else (to get the Trader buffs and bonuses) but it's also awkward :(

/Zimoon