Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn

Discuss anything and everything in this forum.

Moderator: Forum Moderator

Memnoc
Intermediate Crafter

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn

Post by Memnoc » Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:07 am

Hello

I'm looking for friends from this site to band together and play Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn when its released. If your interested please post here released date is just 2 months away.

Memnoc

Savacc
Architect & Shipwright Forum Moderator

Re: Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn

Post by Savacc » Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:56 am

When I first saw this I thought to myself, "I am looking for some friends from here to start playing SWGEmu."
0nyx is very active on the Emu, but I don't think she actually "plays" very often. :mrgreen: I never see her Basilisk chars online.
I know the game, and can do very well at it without any help. The Emu lets you have 10 chars and 2 on at the same time. I have played for a year now and have become pretty self sufficient. What I am missing is the social aspect of playing this game with others. When I played pre-CU, I helped form an active guild that got together nearly every night. Through the CU and NGE the guild got smaller till I was the only one left. By then I was filthy rich, had everything I wanted and had done pretty much all I wanted to do. I no longer needed a guild. I may be getting there again, but I miss the camaraderie of being with other players.

Memnoc
Intermediate Crafter

Post by Memnoc » Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:26 pm

I was on swgemu and didn't see anyone from this site playing and had everyone's character on friends list. From what I can tell FF14 looks fun and has a lot of crafting and player housing added to it. I'm looking forward to playing FF14 and Archeage.

Memnoc
Intermediate Crafter

Post by Memnoc » Thu Jul 04, 2013 5:36 pm

Still looking for swg people who are interested in Final Fantasy: Realm Reborn to build a trade empire.

Memnoc
Intermediate Crafter

Post by Memnoc » Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:33 pm

Hello

FF14-Reborn will be released this month August/2013 and I'm wanting to see a few swg ppl join me and have some fun playing a fun game. The cpve and crafting.trade is exciting and I look forward too updates based on player feed back.

Let me hear from you if your interested.

Memnoc

Hanford
Novice Crafter

Post by Hanford » Mon Dec 04, 2017 1:33 pm

Is one still playing FF14? I didn't play this current expansion yet. Is it friendly towards casual players?