Discuss galaxy specific issues.

Moderator: Forum Moderator

Sobuno
Developer

Re: Basilisk current data wiped?

Post by Sobuno » Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:05 am

divory wrote:
Wed Oct 31, 2018 8:57 pm
think it just canned again. All the yavin stuff just went unavailable....Only on the SWGAIde tool. There was an update pushed to the tool about an hour ago and it took 30 of the flora and creature resources and marked them as unavailable. I would have never noticed but i have a few harvesters (heavy flora) on the wild corn Kausnili. When i checked the website the resource is still available.
SWG AIDE shows 327 total resources available and the web site shows 358 available.
I was able to "revive" the yavin resources with SWGAIDE and the numbers are back to 357/358 Although the spawn timer was reset its at least accurate on both.
Heh, looks like Galaxy Harvester has changed their name for Yavin from "Yavin IV" to "Yavin 4", meaning the Parser no longer matched the name correctly.

I've removed our workaround for their previous different naming and you should now see Yavin resources again.

divory
Novice Crafter

Post by divory » Thu Nov 01, 2018 7:02 pm

Awesome looks like that was the issue. Great work on that. Any word on updates to the swgAide tool?

divory
Novice Crafter

Post by divory » Fri Nov 02, 2018 3:22 pm

looks like Yavin is still giving us issues.

https://galaxyharvester.net/resource.py/14/roceroo

According to Galaxy harvester this is a 4 hour old spawn.

divory
Novice Crafter

Post by divory » Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:48 pm

Galaxy Harvester website is showing 409 current spawns and SWGCraft is showing only 375? Do we have an idea what the difference might be?

Savacc
Architect & Shipwright Forum Moderator

Post by Savacc » Sat Nov 03, 2018 7:20 am

divory wrote:
Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:48 pm
Galaxy Harvester website is showing 409 current spawns and SWGCraft is showing only 375? Do we have an idea what the difference might be?
If we are rebuilding our database day by day as I theorize in this post
Savacc wrote:
Sun Oct 21, 2018 5:32 am
We've got resources from three days now. Give us two more weeks of this and we will be back to normal :roll:
GH could have some very long "available" resources we have not "caught" up to. At this point those resources, almost certainly, have to be fora.