Legends- DE question

Discuss galaxy specific issues.

Moderator: Forum Moderator

gelgamesh
Apprentice Crafter

Legends- DE question

Post by gelgamesh » Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:19 pm

Strange, I don't have the post option in the engineering sub forum.
Can anyone shed light on the ingredient- chassis note about "ADVANCED Droid Standards"?

Attachments
DE notice.png
DE notice.png (65.33 KiB) Viewed 800 times

Savacc
Architect & Shipwright Forum Moderator

Re: Legends- DE question

Post by Savacc » Sat Aug 18, 2018 6:44 am

We locked the "professions" forums after SOE's shutdown. At that time, the only SWG option was the Emu's pre-CU project, so most of our NGE era forums were of little use. With NGE servers now, maybe we need to reevaluate our older decisions.

I was not very active near the end, and concentrated mostly on Shipwright. What you have posted does not "ring any bells" in my memory, so I can not be of much help. Legends must have a website or Discord channel where you can ask. Maybe someone who knows more about end of game DE will see this and help out.

gelgamesh
Apprentice Crafter

Re: Legends- DE question

Post by gelgamesh » Sun Aug 19, 2018 3:32 am

I can do that.
I actually thought that this was a pre-CU holdover, as an alternative to rebuilding your droid/ purchasing a new one. I still haven't figured out how to redeed a droid or determined the advantages to crafting "Advanced" droids. Nor can I find anything on the Wikis regarding this. Maybe someone will eventually stroll along with some input.
Or maybe this was my weak and veiled attempt to lure you into playing NGE...we have space mining :lol: