SWGCraft or GH

Discuss galaxy specific issues.

Moderator: Forum Moderator

gelgamesh
Apprentice Crafter

SWGCraft or GH

Post by gelgamesh » Sun Mar 18, 2018 7:35 pm

So, I was harvesting what I thought was a great copper, but it turns out not so great when crafting. Then I noticed that SWGCraft and GH gave different %age values for the same resources. I'm starting to think that GH is more accurate. If so, do the new servers have their own value system or I'm I just being lazy in avoiding trying to figure them out. lol. Can someone enlighten me?
IMG_0411.PNG
IMG_0411.PNG (172.79 KiB) Viewed 854 times
IMG_0412.PNG
IMG_0412.PNG (121.57 KiB) Viewed 854 times

Savacc
Architect & Shipwright Forum Moderator

Re: SWGCraft or GH

Post by Savacc » Mon Mar 19, 2018 4:43 am

First off, SWGCraft of course. :mrgreen:

Are you talking about the Mustafarian Copper? GH is going to get that one wrong because they are a pre-CU site and pre-CU does not have Mustafarian anything.

Those percentages show how close to the resource "cap" those resources are and will only apply in certain situations (named resources in a schematic versus unnamed). If the schematic just says copper, those percentages mean nothing.

gelgamesh
Apprentice Crafter

Re: SWGCraft or GH

Post by gelgamesh » Mon Mar 19, 2018 3:42 pm

Ok, I get it. I was actually referring to Aollolowre. Which isn't great until I'm using a Diatium copper specific schematic with red characteristic requirements, right.
Yea, GH %ages seem a little off, for example, Eweloium has a CR stat of 551 but a %age of 3, which makes me wonder how exactly they are calculating their percentages. Does Mythra Copper cap CR at 18,366? someone needs to go back and recheck their math :lol: