SWG Legends Support ... Pls

Discuss galaxy specific issues.

Moderator: Forum Moderator

It's A Trap
Novice Crafter

SWG Legends Support ... Pls

Post by It's A Trap » Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:56 am

After the recent crash ... and impending wipe of Basilisk, it would seem appropriate to include Legends in your list of servers. Many players I know have moved there to continue to enjoy SWG including myself. It's a bit of a change going from pre-cu to post NGE but I personally love the game enough to be giving it a serious try. Don't be exclusive, embrace the the diversity that we have in SWG ... and embrace the Force : )

Sincerely ... A 10+ year player

Sobuno
Developer

Re: SWG Legends Support ... Pls

Post by Sobuno » Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:42 pm

Let's try it out and see what happens.

Savacc
Architect & Shipwright Forum Moderator

Post by Savacc » Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:56 pm

Sobuno didn't ask me, but I agree, it is time for us to add SWG Legends to our server lists. I always felt we should be cautious, but in the end, if Disney doesn't care, why should we?

Just a FYI to NGE users of our site. When we switched to being a pre-CU site, we updated our schematics section to pre-CU schematics. However we kept the original NGE schematics too. If you go to any page of the schematics section, at the very bottom should be a toggle. One line should say either: "Pre-CU mode" or "NGE mode". The line below it should read, "Switch to [the opposite] mode".

Our forums, from Live, are locked. But NGE users will get more use from them than pre-CU users have. If you have questions or comments, this forum, is the place to ask, just preface it with SWG Legends or NGE as pre-CU servers will also be using this forum.

HydroTek
Intermediate Crafter

Post by HydroTek » Tue Aug 22, 2017 3:44 am

Been quite a while since i have posted here, glad to see some of the old names still active (Savacc, Sobuno, SlyVampy). I re-discovered SWG thru the Legends server, and am spending way too much time there ..OK there is no such thing as too much SWG.

I am glad to see support here for the Legends server, will SwgAide also have support for Legends? Also should I try to update resources here? I see information is being pulled from GH ... really always liked the format better here :)

Question about login here, it keeps requiring me to login each time a page changes (remember me dont stick) maybe my old brain is a little slow. Currently using FireFox.
If it's stuck :x ...force it ...if it breaks, :shock: you needed a new one anyway :)
Characters: HydroTek, Ditty, and Talo ..give a shout if you see me in game

Sobuno
Developer

Post by Sobuno » Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:33 pm

HydroTek wrote:
Tue Aug 22, 2017 3:44 am
will SwgAide also have support for Legends?
SWGAide should get support whenever the file that it pulls data from is updated (Happens automatically once a month if I recall correctly)
Question about login here, it keeps requiring me to login each time a page changes (remember me dont stick) maybe my old brain is a little slow. Currently using FireFox.
What domain are you using? I recommend SWGCraft.org

HydroTek
Intermediate Crafter

Post by HydroTek » Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:02 pm

www.swgcraft.co.uk is where my old book marks point to, didn't know about the .org - will use that one from now onward
If it's stuck :x ...force it ...if it breaks, :shock: you needed a new one anyway :)
Characters: HydroTek, Ditty, and Talo ..give a shout if you see me in game

Right
Novice Crafter

Post by Right » Thu Sep 28, 2017 12:18 am

Thank you for trying to bring Legends on board! I speak for several people when I express my gratitude.