I will try and keep the OP updated with a list of ideas people have.Zimoon wrote:I am slowly adding the framework for next upgrade which is a Resource tab. It will show "current resources" as well as "depleted resources", support for harvesters, a "my resources inventory". Filters and guards will be added, feature-wise very similar as MyRes (credits to Wendano) but perhaps not exactly the same GUI looks, I haven't decided on that yet.
Like MyRes but better. ;p
- A plotting feature so people can import their hot spot waypoints and keep them logged forever (No Sharing*).
Possible /note syntaxThen when imported it can add the stats info for the resource named.
Code: Select all
Also a right-click menu option to add via dialog.
- Master Resource Database, A file is kept that keeps every resource's info locally from updates. I'm not sure what kind of performance hit this could cause over time as it grows. It might be best to only access this when using a search/browse so it isn't always called.
- Current/Recent Resource Database, This is like the above but only keeps resources for a user specified amount of time and then they are dropped to the Master Resource Database. Resources that deplete but haven't been dropped from this list yet have a some sort of UI color/placement change so the user can easily tell what depleted.
- SWGCraft.co.uk resource database query feature, so user can query the sites database and optionally add a found resource to their local Master Resource Database.
- Resource Monitor/Alarm/Filter
- Resource Highlighting
- Schematic filtering, like MyRes but better. Not only can you filter resources by schematic but also show how much of each resource it takes and possibly a input box where the user can enter how many he wants to make and see how much of each resource it will take.
- Harvester calculators, the user right-clicks a resource and selects from the menu and inputs The concentration/actual rate, if they have the 5,30 or 35% buff, the BER of the harvester, and how many. Maybe make ti so they can add multiples if they have a mix of BER's.
- Resource Inventory, The user can add via dialog or note syntax. Either way the user can search their Master Resource Database for the stats or if it doesn't show up there query the SWGCraft.co.uk site.
Possible /note syntax
Code: Select all
Resource Name, Amount, Type, Stats
- MyRes inventory import
- Age box changes colors based on estimated end rules
I think the next major thing added should be an ability to collaborate between a few users, either vis FTP, E-mail, or some other way of getting 2 or more users data sync'd, for all those business partners out there.
I have run out of ideas for now...luck you.
I'll try and make up some visual images to help see what I mean on some of these.