SWGAide v0.7.33 Beta

Moderator: Forum Moderator

Zimoon
Forum Moderator

Re: SWGAide v0.6.5 BETA

Post by Zimoon » Sun Jan 20, 2008 1:37 pm

Now, after two weeks of intense closed beta testing of the beta version, the next version of SWGAide is uploaded, version 0.6.5.

Many grateful thanks to Bala, Belisama, and maninspace. Your input and your suggestions have been invaluable.

This new version fully supports uploads of ISDroid reports. Please carefully read the help text about this, even though you think you do not need to :P

To find the help text: go to the mailbox, click the folder named ISDroid, select the "ISDroid panel" if necessary, press F1 (Help >> Help at the menu bar) and the help for ISDroid should open up. The key thing is, you must have the ISDroid panel open to get the help text for this panel, the same holds for any other panel with its own help text.

Some notes:
  • Please backup the "res.txt" after you have updated it if anything goes wrong and it is deleted.
  • Please keep an eye at the SWGCraft.co.uk's resource pages to verify that the upload was successful.
  • Please, report any obstacles or bugs to me so I can address them quickly.
After all, this is the first drop with full support for ISDroids and bugs is to expect ;)

Some other bugs and issues are fixed, see the history.txt file read at the web or in the folder for SWGAide (it is replaced after the first start of SWGAide each new version).

Link for download in my signature.

Have fun

/Zimoon

Hellbound
Novice Crafter

Post by Hellbound » Mon Jan 21, 2008 9:13 pm

Thanks for the update, I'll be trying it out.

Rommel
Intermediate Crafter

Post by Rommel » Tue Jan 22, 2008 12:47 am

Had an idea for another feature, Account linking

Lets say I want to link 2 or more accounts on the same server and have their data merged, I select the accounts, name it and it add's it for that server.

One step further would be to add a simple file sharing ability, a simple ftp would do, then a user could specify an ftp server to upload a single/merged accounts info. This would be useful for people who are in business together. Both upload their info, each downloads the other and it merges so they both know what is being sold and all that other business info.

Zimoon
Forum Moderator

Post by Zimoon » Tue Jan 22, 2008 8:30 am

Rommel wrote:Had an idea for another feature, Account linking

Lets say I want to link 2 or more accounts on the same server and have their data merged, I select the accounts, name it and it add's it for that server.

One step further would be to add a simple file sharing ability, a simple ftp would do, then a user could specify an ftp server to upload a single/merged accounts info. This would be useful for people who are in business together. Both upload their info, each downloads the other and it merges so they both know what is being sold and all that other business info.
Interesting, much think of it a tad.
My gut feeling tells me it won't happen this year though :P
/Zimoon

Rommel
Intermediate Crafter

Post by Rommel » Tue Jan 22, 2008 7:06 pm

Ok, I got another...
An option to add a user specified separator for the money...
i.e. 1000 = 1,000 or 1.000 or anything in between.

And/or an option to abbreviate values, i.e.
1000 = 1k
1500 = 1.5k
1589 = 1,598k or 1.598k
100000 = 100k
1000000 = 1m
1000000000 = 1b
The abbreviations could be user specified, the options panel would have 3 box, thousand, million, billion, the user could then put whatever they want for each, be it B or b or Bil or Billion.

Belisama
Intermediate Crafter

Post by Belisama » Sat Jan 26, 2008 2:43 pm

Hoi,

i have one question for a new feature: You have a "Price to Name mapping" that's nice if you sell for example incubated eggs, If you use a pricecode to recognize them (like me: i sell my bantha mounts for one price and blurrg mounts for another and so on. that way i can easy check what i need to restock *g*)

But:
I am chef and i name my products with the stats. The stats sometimes differ a bit. I for example sell Deneelian Fizz Pudding. But it can have names like:
-Deneelian Fizz Pudding by Hoof&Horn +76.8 luck +30 block 15:48min
-Deneelian Fizz Pudding by Hoof&Horn +78.54 Luck +30Block 16:36min
(and similar names)

Also i sell tailor components like fiberplast panels. Many customers like to be able to see if its from one factory run so i always put the first 3 digits of the serial number in the name. That's why i have for example
Fiberplast Panel by Hoof&Horn <2j3>
Fiberplast Panel by Hoof&Horn <bfp>
Fiberplast Panel by Hoof&Horn <o1s>

Is there a way to teach the tool that this stuff is all the same? At the moment i can see in the statistic how much a full factory run of fiberplast panels sells for - not how much the people bought in total... :roll:

Best
beli
Your domestic trader at Starsider TOG Mall: Tat WP -5101 -3308
You have resource for sale ? Check the TOG Holonet Channel for my offer
In Memoriam for all BE

Honjo
Novice Crafter

Post by Honjo » Sat Jan 26, 2008 3:04 pm

Have their been any reports of having trouble with the SWGCraft login feature? The program keeps saying my login is invalid. I have typed the username and password numerous times to ensure they are correct and have logged out and back in to the forums to ensure I am using the correct info.

I apologize if this feature has not yet been implemented or there is otherwise a problem documented with it and I overlooked that post.

Thanks.

BTW thank you so much for dedicating your time to such a wonderful and helpful program!

Zimoon
Forum Moderator

Post by Zimoon » Sat Jan 26, 2008 4:28 pm

Which version do you use? There was an issue which is documented upwards in this thread, but the latest version should not have this problem, has it?

/Zimoon

Honjo
Novice Crafter

Post by Honjo » Sat Jan 26, 2008 8:00 pm

Zimoon wrote:Which version do you use? There was an issue which is documented upwards in this thread, but the latest version should not have this problem, has it?
I'm using 0.6.5 beta.

I had my friend download it and try my information and it worked for him.

I'm going to try to update my JRE and see if that fixes it. I'm currently using version 1.6.0_03-b05

Thanks.

Honjo
Novice Crafter

Post by Honjo » Sat Jan 26, 2008 8:15 pm

There's no update available for my version of Java. My friend is running version 1.4.2_06 and it is working for him.

Not sure of anything else to try.

Rommel
Intermediate Crafter

Post by Rommel » Sat Jan 26, 2008 8:36 pm

I'm on jre1.6.0_03 and it won't login also.

Zimoon
Forum Moderator

Post by Zimoon » Sat Jan 26, 2008 9:00 pm

I meant, which version of SWGAide are you using?

A previous version had some problems but I thought they were fixed. The workaround is mentioned a few posts upwards.

But in short:

* Start SWGAide
* The very first thing you do, before anything else, go to Options >> SWGCraft
* Erase the username and password there and carefully type type your username and password
* Click Verify, it should be correct now
* Click Save

Does that work?

/Zimoon

Honjo
Novice Crafter

Post by Honjo » Sat Jan 26, 2008 9:33 pm

Zimoon wrote:I meant, which version of SWGAide are you using?
I am using the latest version available on your website that I downloaded today 0.6.5 beta
Zimoon wrote: * Start SWGAide
* The very first thing you do, before anything else, go to Options >> SWGCraft
* Erase the username and password there and carefully type type your username and password
* Click Verify, it should be correct now
* Click Save

Does that work?

/Zimoon
Unfortunately, that does not work, upon clicking on 'verify' I get the same message that it cannot log me in to swgcraft.

Sobuno
Developer

Post by Sobuno » Sat Jan 26, 2008 9:58 pm

The Base URL is http://www.swgcraft.co.uk, right? And the SOAP: %BASE%/dev/soap/server.php?

Zimoon
Forum Moderator

Post by Zimoon » Sat Jan 26, 2008 10:02 pm

If the above steps does not work and you have correct URLs and paths, then, can you please PM me the username and password as you spell them in SWGAide and I will check this out.

If you suspect the URL or path that Sobuno mention are incorrect, just erase them completely and they will be reset automagically.

/Zimoon