SWGAide v0.7.33 Beta

Moderator: Forum Moderator

xorbok
Forum Moderator

Post by xorbok » Tue Sep 25, 2007 8:47 pm

Zimoon wrote:That shuffling will take a week or so but will also give plenty of time to address bugs you will find.

/Z

LIES!!!!!!!!!!!!

/Z does not allow bugs, YOU WILL NOT FIND THEM, BY ORDER OF THE EMPIRE!!!!
ImageImage

Zimoon
Forum Moderator

Post by Zimoon » Fri Oct 12, 2007 10:27 pm

Updated to a very early beta of the Trader feature, which is a resemblance of Merchant's Friend, version 0.5.0, links in my signature.

Bug reports are welcomed, along with suggestions and feature requests.

/Z

Zimoon
Forum Moderator

Post by Zimoon » Sat Oct 20, 2007 9:12 pm

Now version 0.5.14: Quite a lot have been added to the mimic of Merchant's Friend thing and some bugs are squashed.

Feature requests, ideas and bug reports are welcomed.

Link in my signature.

/Zimoon

Zimoon
Forum Moderator

Post by Zimoon » Fri Oct 26, 2007 4:44 pm

Version 0.5.15 is public: Support for auction mails very much like Merchant's Friend, credits to Illiya Darklight of Valcyn.
  • Most features MF have
  • Archive support
  • Import auction mails from Merchant's Friend or elsewhere you may have stored such mails
  • A unique feature for blank named items: you create a name to be used for a blank name and map three digits that will map to that name. For example 123 can map to "My blank named sofa" and if an unnamed item is sold for let's say 5123 credits, the mapped name is used rather than an empty text.
Bug reports and enhancement ideas are welcomed, warmly appreciated.

/Zimoon

Ryokincaid
Novice Crafter

Post by Ryokincaid » Mon Nov 12, 2007 5:47 pm

How long should the 'initiating' stage take? I've tried several times and it gets to that point, then just seems to hang.
Unity Hold Engineering
City of Unity's Hold
Naboo
Wanderhome

Zimoon
Forum Moderator

Post by Zimoon » Mon Nov 12, 2007 5:55 pm

Ryokincaid wrote:How long should the 'initiating' stage take? I've tried several times and it gets to that point, then just seems to hang.
Sounds like there is some problem, that stage usually takes less than a minute, unless you have bazillions of in-game mails saved to harddisk.

In the folder wher you dropped SWGAide there shold be a new folder named 'logs'. Find the ERROR log file and mail it to me, please. I am using gmail.com and my mail name is simongronlund (this to confuse those spam spiders ;) ).

/Zimoon

Zimoon
Forum Moderator

Post by Zimoon » Sat Nov 24, 2007 3:20 pm

Now at version 0.6.0.

With this version comes the initial steps of support for ISDroid reports and semi-automatic uploads of their data to this site.

Remember that this is still a Beta version, hence, please confirm that uploads are correct by visiting the resources pages at http://www.swgcraft.co.uk/dev

The Help system is also rebuilt and should work more as you are used to, hit F1 brings up a help page. Some screens have their own help pages, still F1 will work correctly.

Enjoy

/Zimoon

Belisama
Intermediate Crafter

Post by Belisama » Sun Nov 25, 2007 8:10 am

Hoi :)

Question 1:
i saw the screenshot to filter customers by credits spend.
Is there also a filter that i can only get the new customers ?

I use to mail all new one ;)

Question 2:
The ISDroid is that similar to SWG CU (i use that tool yet)

Question 3:
If you plan to add functiosn from MyRess - do you want to make a tool that also check the current resources with filters and alarm when something show off / disappear ?

Curious
Belisama

Zimoon
Forum Moderator

Post by Zimoon » Sun Nov 25, 2007 11:14 am

Belisama wrote:Hoi :)

Question 1:
i saw the screenshot to filter customers by credits spend.
Is there also a filter that i can only get the new customers?

I use to mail all new one ;)

No. I guess I can add one. Sounds as a great idea.
Then the question is, should it be a filter for a set number of days, a selectable number of days, or a selectable date from a calendar widget (which I know there is but have never used yet ;) ).

Question 2:
The ISDroid is that similar to SWG CU (i use that tool yet)

Yes, today the similarities are there, or rather, today SWGAide does not provide much of bells and whistles since this is just the first drop, which just handles new-at-planet plus despawned resources. I published it mainly because I need to get some help finding possible/inevitable bugs at numerous computer environments, GUI habits I do not have, etc.

SWGAide communicates SWGCraft.co.uk, and not the old site, using SOAP which facilitates speed and accuracy.

The upcoming additions will include less actions for you as user, such as no more copy & paste, a "smoother" handling.

Question 3:
If you plan to add functiosn from MyRess - do you want to make a tool that also check the current resources with filters and alarm when something show off / disappear ?

As MyRes already do today? Yes, that and more. Even though I have a list of stuff I would like to see out of my personal desire I welcome all suggestions and ideas. Let them come!

What you ask for will actually be linked with the ISDroid feature and will be added quite early on. That is, as soon as you use the ISDroid feature to parse and upload the reports it will also alarm for filtered resources and for depleted resources you have enabled a guard for. The user will then get a much quicker personal alarm on what is going on and will not need to wait until next resource export from either web site.

Curious
Belisama
Thanks for asking Belisama, answers inlined in red.

/Zimoon

Belisama
Intermediate Crafter

Post by Belisama » Sun Nov 25, 2007 12:32 pm

Hoi :)
Zimoon wrote: No. I guess I can add one. Sounds as a great idea.
Then the question is, should it be a filter for a set number of days, a selectable number of days, or a selectable date from a calendar widget (which I know there is but have never used yet ;) ). /Zimoon
Best it set an intern mark for "last search for new customers. I bet no one will search at exatc 0 o'clock so its always during a day. So if i search for "all customers since date i will or miss some or have some double. If i can search for "just all new" then it's perfect. it would even work if i use that tool for example twice a day ;)
Ok, it's could be nice to be able to search for all custoemrs of the last xx days - for example to announce some special offers (like halloween costums or x-Mas price reduction or something like that).
Zimoon wrote: Yes, today the similarities are there, or rather, today SWGAide does not provide much of bells and whistles since this is just the first drop, which just handles new-at-planet plus despawned resources. I published it mainly because I need to get some help finding possible/inevitable bugs at numerous computer environments, GUI habits I do not have, etc. /Zimoon
SWG CU don't have any bells or stuff liek that. But its a great help at the moment and i think as long as SWGCraft is there i prefer updating that page. Even if this page exchange the data ;)
But who knows maybe i change my mind one day.
Zimoon wrote: As MyRes already do today? Yes, that and more. Even though I have a list of stuff I would like to see out of my personal desire I welcome all suggestions and ideas. Let them come! /Zimoon
Is there a feature MyRes have and you don't ?
I care especialy about the filters and that i can "watch" resources if they despawns. And that i can change the schematics how i want them because that's usefull if the programmer disappear ;)
I also like that i can put a small info to a resource. that way i can put info there so that i dont use a perfect resource (but seldom used so i dont know the name) accidently for something else.
Of course i need to be able to add my storage. MyRes can getthe data from SWGCraft for that. If i enter a resource name it can retrieve the data (resource class and stats) from SWGCraft. It even don't need the full name. if more then one resource match the name i entered it will list them in a drop-down menu.
Zimoon wrote: What you ask for will actually be linked with the ISDroid feature and will be added quite early on. That is, as soon as you use the ISDroid feature to parse and upload the reports it will also alarm for filtered resources and for depleted resources you have enabled a guard for. The user will then get a much quicker personal alarm on what is going on and will not need to wait until next resource export from either web site. /Zimoon
That sounds usefull :)

Best
beli
Your domestic trader at Starsider TOG Mall: Tat WP -5101 -3308
You have resource for sale ? Check the TOG Holonet Channel for my offer
In Memoriam for all BE

Zimoon
Forum Moderator

Post by Zimoon » Sun Nov 25, 2007 12:54 pm

Belisama wrote:Best it set an intern mark for "last search for new customers. I bet no one will search at exatc 0 o'clock so its always during a day. So if i search for "all customers since date i will or miss some or have some double. If i can search for "just all new" then it's perfect. it would even work if i use that tool for example twice a day ;)
Ok, it's could be nice to be able to search for all custoemrs of the last xx days - for example to announce some special offers (like halloween costums or x-Mas price reduction or something like that).

Great, you actually suggest several options here, all good. I will see what I can do.

But who knows maybe i change my mind one day.

Maybe after I add the next planned for features ;)

...I care especialy about the filters and that i can "watch" resources if they despawns. And that i can change the schematics how i want them because that's usefull if the programmer disappear ;)
I also like that i can put a small info to a resource. that way i can put info there so that i dont use a perfect resource (but seldom used so i dont know the name) accidently for something else.
Of course i need to be able to add my storage. MyRes can getthe data from SWGCraft for that. If i enter a resource name it can retrieve the data (resource class and stats) from SWGCraft. It even don't need the full name. if more then one resource match the name i entered it will list them in a drop-down menu.

Yes, these all sounds great. I have used MyRes extensively and communicated many of those feature suggestions to Wendano once upon a time when the grass was green and ...
Thanks for your input, appreciate it.
I also love every bug report I can get :)
/Z

Zimoon
Forum Moderator

Post by Zimoon » Sun Nov 25, 2007 12:57 pm

Ooh, by "new customer", do you mean "new customer" or "new plus repeat customer within the last period"?
/Z

Belisama
Intermediate Crafter

Post by Belisama » Sun Nov 25, 2007 2:14 pm

Hoi,

nice that i am not the only MyRes fan left over ;)
(Ok, i new a few at my service also. But all of them are people that i told about it *g*)
Zimoon wrote:Ooh, by "new customer", do you mean "new customer" or "new plus repeat customer within the last period"? /Z
I mean "New and *only New* Customer"
(I write that namelist manualy at the moment, but i am bad with names so at the moment its more like "New and people who are not that often there that i know there name well" customers :roll: )

Best
Beli
In Memoriam for all BE

Zimoon
Forum Moderator

Post by Zimoon » Tue Nov 27, 2007 9:44 pm

Now version, 0.6.2 is out, which includes a number of extra filters for the Trade/Customers panel:
  • Filter for recentmost <number> of days
  • Filter for all customers since last save
  • Filter for Only new customers since last save
There is a "Save" button which saves the time and the all-customer list. That info is then used by the check-box enabled filters.

It is pretty self-explanatory once the you see it.

Thanks for the requests Belisama and enjoy :)

/Zimoon

Belisama
Intermediate Crafter

Post by Belisama » Wed Nov 28, 2007 5:07 am

Zimoon wrote:Now version, 0.6.2 is out, which includes a number of extra filters for the Trade/Customers panel:...
/Zimoon
Think it's time to get the tool and use it ;)
In Memoriam for all BE