SWGAide and The Laboratory -- question [BRANCHED and MOVED]

Moderator: Forum Moderator

UrBob
Novice Crafter

SWGAide and The Laboratory -- question [BRANCHED and MOVED]

Post by UrBob » Mon May 02, 2011 11:44 am

(Might have posted this in the wrong place - refers to SWG Aide)
I've been using the Laboratory function quite a bit in the last few days. There is a list of best candidate resources, owned and current, which is great. The only problem is that if a resource is listed that I own, I can not tell if it is also still current.
Looking at the grid I had a thought, either the hover over information could be modified to show both days old and amount owned, or another column could be added.
Any thoughts?
Last edited by Zimoon on Mon May 02, 2011 5:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Branched off these posts from discussion on the site

Savacc
Architect & Shipwright Forum Moderator

Re: What would you like to see improved and how?

Post by Savacc » Mon May 02, 2011 5:09 pm

UrBob wrote:(Might have posted this in the wrong place - refers to SWG Aide)
I've been using the Laboratory function quite a bit in the last few days. There is a list of best candidate resources, owned and current, which is great. The only problem is that if a resource is listed that I own, I can not tell if it is also still current.
Looking at the grid I had a thought, either the hover over information could be modified to show both days old and amount owned, or another column could be added.
Any thoughts?
Believe me, UrBob, I would know if one of those resources was current. :wink: :twisted: :mrgreen:

Zimoon
Forum Moderator

Re: SWGAide and The Laboratory -- question [BRANCHED and MOV

Post by Zimoon » Mon May 02, 2011 6:10 pm

I moved this to the SWGAide forum board ... and yes, I will consider adding a "spawn" to the hover text, or possibly as part of the name but only for resources that are both in spawn and in inventory. For some reason I agree with Savacc ... but both he and me have been around a while :wink:

UrBob
Novice Crafter

Re: SWGAide and The Laboratory -- question [BRANCHED and MOV

Post by UrBob » Mon May 02, 2011 9:31 pm

Thanks for the feedback guys.
I was finding myself getting a little confused about what was currently available. Mostly I had no problems with knowing what I was currently harvesting, but I kept getting two resources in particular confused, and thinking I could just go get some more. :roll:
I think this would be one of those 'nice' tweeks, not essential by any means but convenient.
Now all I need is to get back online to do some creature harvesting :)