All Server Search Request

Moderator: Forum Moderator

Seldom_Bored
Novice Crafter

All Server Search Request

Post by Seldom_Bored » Sat May 22, 2010 8:36 am

As it is now, when you go to create a new resource in your list, it has you select one of the servers to check. Would it be possible to add an "all server" section for those of use who have a vast array of resources from alot of different servers?

I know that there are several resources with the same name from different servers, but a selection menu could pop up like when you enter a partial resource name.

Any way this could be implemented?

Zimoon
Forum Moderator

Re: All Server Search Request

Post by Zimoon » Sat May 22, 2010 1:27 pm

Seldom_Bored wrote:As it is now, when you go to create a new resource in your list, it has you select one of the servers to check. Would it be possible to add an "all server" section for those of use who have a vast array of resources from alot of different servers?

I know that there are several resources with the same name from different servers, but a selection menu could pop up like when you enter a partial resource name.

Any way this could be implemented?
I am listening, but first I want to ask,

If you have that many resources, why don't you use the "import in-game notes" option?
Then write the galaxy and resource name plus the amount, such as "(bria)seldombored, 1234567, coolest steel ever"

And if it is just one or a few resources, what is the win?

Importing from notes file is probably not the answer to everything, but quite often.

/Zimoon