SWGAide is a Godsend!!!

Moderator: Forum Moderator

Ruh
Apprentice Crafter

Re: SWGAide is a Godsend!!!

Post by Ruh » Fri May 07, 2010 3:13 am

Zimoon wrote:I am honored, happy, and humbled. And happy :D

And if anyone want a spot in the light and have some Java skills, translating (if there is a need), editing the help pages, or simply continue to submit data to SWGCraft of whatever kind and style, ... the door is open and the light is on!

Your friend

Zimoon
How about someone to come up with more feature requests? Like...how about a tool to export your inventory from the Jenner and Fooman tool so that I...err people....don't have to manually reenter all of the resources again :D. I mean all you would really need is a tool to identify the resource name (and server in the case of transferred resources). Yaya?
Ruh [Bounty Hunter] - Ruh' [Smuggler] - Reh [Jedi] - Reh' [Spy] - Ryh [Medic] - Ryh' [Dancer] - Rih' [Commando] - 'Rih [Officer]
ShiodIndustries [Domestics] - ShiodInduztries [Engineer] - ShiodIndustriez [Architect] - ShiodInduztriez [Munitions]
Starsider

Sobuno
Developer

Post by Sobuno » Fri May 07, 2010 5:58 am

Ruh wrote:
Zimoon wrote:I am honored, happy, and humbled. And happy :D

And if anyone want a spot in the light and have some Java skills, translating (if there is a need), editing the help pages, or simply continue to submit data to SWGCraft of whatever kind and style, ... the door is open and the light is on!

Your friend

Zimoon
How about someone to come up with more feature requests? Like...how about a tool to export your inventory from the Jenner and Fooman tool so that I...err people....don't have to manually reenter all of the resources again :D. I mean all you would really need is a tool to identify the resource name (and server in the case of transferred resources). Yaya?
http://www.swgcraft.org/forums/viewtopi ... 481#p10481, hope it still works

Zimoon
Forum Moderator

Post by Zimoon » Fri May 07, 2010 6:31 am

What is said ... and SWGAide imports from JnF just fine, it is only that JnF never makes a difference between resources for different servers. How to deal with that is described in SWGAide's help text, at the inventory page, just hit F1, as usual :)

/Zim

Ruh
Apprentice Crafter

Post by Ruh » Sat May 08, 2010 8:12 pm

This is what I get for going inactive around the big change to SWGAide rofl. This will save me a ton of time :D.
Ruh [Bounty Hunter] - Ruh' [Smuggler] - Reh [Jedi] - Reh' [Spy] - Ryh [Medic] - Ryh' [Dancer] - Rih' [Commando] - 'Rih [Officer]
ShiodIndustries [Domestics] - ShiodInduztries [Engineer] - ShiodIndustriez [Architect] - ShiodInduztriez [Munitions]
Starsider

Kora'Havion
Novice Crafter

Post by Kora'Havion » Mon May 10, 2010 7:49 am

I just downloaded the new version of SWGAide. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU so much for adding the feature to copy resource data to the /note news file. I tried it out, copied like 5 resources there.. then copied and pasted them straight to a mail .. that is SUCH a time saver!!!

If I forgot to mention it before.. THANK YOU!!!!! :)

Zimoon
Forum Moderator

Post by Zimoon » Mon May 10, 2010 9:58 am

Kora'Havion wrote:...
If I forgot to mention it before.. THANK YOU!!!!! :)
Thank YOU, it was your idea, and it makes perfect sense, and it was quick to implement now when the more "LEGO pieces" are in place, just to put them together :)

/Zimoon