Page 1 of 1

Problems Loading Data

Posted: Sun May 24, 2009 7:03 pm
by agida
Hello,

I've tried to load data and I keep getting errors. It seems I have a mix of Corbantis and Flurry resources in my data. I'm currently using SWF Tools 1.8 and have reformatted the data to match an export of the import file.

I keep getting error that indicate the my resources are not found. Given there are a few that have incorrect class names but it seems to be rejecting all the resources. Not sure if I have the format correct. I've tried loading data into the Corbantis user I have and the Flurry user and both get the same results - all resources are rejected. I wonder if I have the columns wrong but I'm not sure. I've attached the csv and log files.

thanks for any ideas on getting this fixed.

Re: Problems Loading Data

Posted: Sun May 24, 2009 7:32 pm
by Zimoon
The file with Agida's resources has the resource names in the wrong column, it should be the second column. For the help text, while on the Resource Inventory panel, press F1.

/Zimoon

Re: Problems Loading Data

Posted: Sun May 24, 2009 9:28 pm
by panino76
agida wrote:Hello,

I've tried to load data and I keep getting errors. It seems I have a mix of Corbantis and Flurry resources in my data. I'm currently using SWF Tools 1.8 and have reformatted the data to match an export of the import file.

I keep getting error that indicate the my resources are not found. Given there are a few that have incorrect class names but it seems to be rejecting all the resources. Not sure if I have the format correct. I've tried loading data into the Corbantis user I have and the Flurry user and both get the same results - all resources are rejected. I wonder if I have the columns wrong but I'm not sure. I've attached the csv and log files.

thanks for any ideas on getting this fixed.
Also, keep in mind that version 1.8 wasn't "zimoon compatible" since the name of some classes of resources were basically different from the xml file compiled by Zimoon (the swgresourcetree one). Obviously this has been fixed in version 2.0

Re: Problems Loading Data

Posted: Mon May 25, 2009 3:06 pm
by agida
panino76 wrote:
agida wrote:Hello,

I've tried to load data and I keep getting errors. It seems I have a mix of Corbantis and Flurry resources in my data. I'm currently using SWF Tools 1.8 and have reformatted the data to match an export of the import file.

I keep getting error that indicate the my resources are not found. Given there are a few that have incorrect class names but it seems to be rejecting all the resources. Not sure if I have the format correct. I've tried loading data into the Corbantis user I have and the Flurry user and both get the same results - all resources are rejected. I wonder if I have the columns wrong but I'm not sure. I've attached the csv and log files.

thanks for any ideas on getting this fixed.
Also, keep in mind that version 1.8 wasn't "zimoon compatible" since the name of some classes of resources were basically different from the xml file compiled by Zimoon (the swgresourcetree one). Obviously this has been fixed in version 2.0
This is very true but I had some tweaks I made in the 1.8 version that I did not want to give up yet. I modified the Crafting sheet to indicate the Quantity and sub-components needed for a schematic. I did update the resource class names in all the different spread sheets when I got an error. I've been trying to reimplement the old schematic sheet from 1.x as I liked the way it told me in 1 sheet all the resources that I'd need to include sub-components. I know it did not get updated and I'm still working on putting it back together. I like the stuff Zimoon put in 2.02 but I have so many personal changes to meet my style of crafting I just keep updating my 1.8 with stuff from 2.x.

Re: Problems Loading Data

Posted: Mon May 25, 2009 3:10 pm
by agida
Zimoon wrote:The file with Agida's resources has the resource names in the wrong column, it should be the second column. For the help text, while on the Resource Inventory panel, press F1.

/Zimoon
Duh, I'm so brain dead - I looked and looked and compared compared the manually entered entry with what I recreated from JNF's and yup the two columns were backwords and imported perfectly. I'm so Duh!!!

Thanks Zimoon

Re: Problems Loading Data

Posted: Mon May 25, 2009 7:53 pm
by Zimoon
No duh for me, I didn't see at first sight either, but then comparing the help text ... 8)

Have fun

/Zimoon