SWGAide Guards and Filters

Moderator: Forum Moderator

Zimoon
Forum Moderator

Re: SWGAide Guards and Filters

Post by Zimoon » Wed May 13, 2009 8:13 pm

Great work folks :D

I have added links to this thread at the different crafting forum boards respectively, to aid people in the right direction.

Thanks for your great support

/Zimoon

Tech Twin
Intermediate Crafter

Post by Tech Twin » Sat May 16, 2009 3:57 pm

I've put together some guards that I use for my Engineer and Architect. They're not complete but they do have the most common craftables on each profession. Feel free to add, and adjust in any way.

Zimoon, feel free to distribute and link as you see fit. I'll be posting them on the RR&D Report also.
Attachments
structure_guards.csv
(2.82 KiB) Downloaded 489 times
engineer_guards.csv
(6.87 KiB) Downloaded 493 times

The Namasoon Zoo as featured on Garva's "Home Show"; Nostalgia from SWG of Old!

OpSpec
Novice Crafter

Post by OpSpec » Tue May 26, 2009 2:47 pm

Downloaded Tech Twins Engineer Guard and added it to the one I was working on. Mine is still a work in progress but should be able to complete it by the end of the week. I work graveyard shift and sleep during the day. Gah! Work 'n sleep eat up so much time :P.

EDIT: Ok finally got the Droid Guard done and hopefully without any errors! :D
Attachments
Droid_Guards.csv
(18.74 KiB) Downloaded 452 times

Rommel
Intermediate Crafter

Post by Rommel » Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:01 pm

Updated the OP with mirror links to all attachments in the thread

Zimoon
Forum Moderator

Post by Zimoon » Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:46 pm

Kudos Rommel :D

/Zimoon

OpSpec
Novice Crafter

Post by OpSpec » Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:43 pm

OpSpec wrote:Downloaded Tech Twins Engineer Guard and added it to the one I was working on. Mine is still a work in progress but should be able to complete it by the end of the week. I work graveyard shift and sleep during the day. Gah! Work 'n sleep eat up so much time :P.
EDIT: Ok finally got the Droid Guard done and hopefully without any errors! :D
Update: 10/05/09

Ok I am back from a Hiatus and have spent numerous hours on updating this today. I am going to try and list briefly everything I touched on with the update to this guard.

ALL GU12 Updates
Corrected some errors with the Chassis / Deeds from previous guard.
Numerous spellling, and a few Duplicates were removed.
Caught the resource changes to the Item Storage Module and another that I can not remember at the moment.
Added the newest Vehicle Deeds and minor correction to others.

Please feel free to post feedback on any errors, something I left off or is just totally out of place. I tried proofreading it again but since I am all drugged up from my back surgery, I am sure there is a mistake or two in there.

Enjoy, Ops
Attachments
Droid_Guards.csv
(25.99 KiB) Downloaded 406 times
Last edited by OpSpec on Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Zimoon
Forum Moderator

Post by Zimoon » Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:39 am

Good job OpSec, I haven't looked into the guards, I believe others will, eventually ;)

/Zimoon

OpSpec
Novice Crafter

Post by OpSpec » Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:25 pm

Thanks Zi, but just as I suspected under the amount of drugs I'm taking for pain relief. I completely left out the Cybernetics Part of the GU12 Update :lol!!

I've edited the post and uploaded the newest file, which now has all the GU12 updates in it, including the Cybernetics portion. *Whaps* forehead.

Ops

Zimoon
Forum Moderator

Post by Zimoon » Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:38 pm

OpSpec wrote:Thanks Zi, but just as I suspected under the amount of drugs I'm taking for pain relief. I completely left out the Cybernetics Part of the GU12 Update :lol!!

I've edited the post and uploaded the newest file, which now has all the GU12 updates in it, including the Cybernetics portion. *Whaps* forehead. >> +1 to pain-killer

Ops

OpSpec
Novice Crafter

Post by OpSpec » Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:58 am

Ok Question time! I have a Chef and DE(doh) =), and I want to know if I can run two guards one for each?

I tried running the one on my DE, then selecting my Chef on the main tab, selecting resources and trying to import the Chef guard list but It ends up mixing both guards together? Ewwww!!

Also is there some tutorial or something on how to do the "MyRes" file? I really need a better way to track my resources and quantities.

Thanks in advance, Ops

Zimoon
Forum Moderator

Post by Zimoon » Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:15 pm

OpSpec wrote:Ok Question time! I have a Chef and DE(doh) =), and I want to know if I can run two guards one for each?

I tried running the one on my DE, then selecting my Chef on the main tab, selecting resources and trying to import the Chef guard list but It ends up mixing both guards together? Ewwww!!

Also is there some tutorial or something on how to do the "MyRes" file? I really need a better way to track my resources and quantities.

Thanks in advance, Ops
If I understand you correctly you want to be able to filter the guards determined by which character you have selected at the main panel, right? Today that is not possible. This sounds as a good enhancement request.

Workaround, name guards so the first characters of the guard description denotes the type. For example, all my DE guards are named "DE <whatever>", my Chef guards "Chef <whatever>", etc. Sort that column and scroll to the proper section. Have a look at the right-mouse-button-popup dialog at guards and select the option to "Hide 'empty' guards" and for how long a guards is visible. That reduces what you see at the list to only those in-spawn and only those younger than X days (if you haven't put down some harvesters by X days you are probably not interested ;)). If you still see too many alerted guards you perhaps want to adjust the threshold or make guards for plain bulk stuff inactive.

The other day I asked if anybody was interested in helping me sifting through all threads and posts regarding bugs and regarding suggestions/ideas for SWGAide. Still no response on that one. I rather put my spare time into coding that reading through all these posts, even though it is my fault I have lost my local collection of this stuff. If such a new list was compiled by somebody, your idea would fit perfectly in the "suggestions/ideas"-section :D

/Zimoon

passionfly1
Apprentice Crafter

Post by passionfly1 » Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:46 pm

none of the original guards in the orginal post are accessible. The page with the guards is getting a 404 error like they are not there. Please check the links as they don't seem to work.

Zimoon
Forum Moderator

Post by Zimoon » Sat Nov 28, 2009 5:27 pm

Unfortunately a lot of guards went poof when the Devs here did a server upgrade, a new powerful server.

Unless people have copies around ...

If I get the time I will try to verify and clean out dead links, or if the original posters read this and check them out.

/Zimoon

Sobuno
Developer

Post by Sobuno » Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:36 pm

All links in this thread works except for the ones hosted off-site that are in the first post.

Ogo
Novice Crafter

Post by Ogo » Sun Dec 20, 2009 8:32 pm

Hey gang! I know this is a real noobie question :oops: but I have looked everywhere and have not found an answer so here goes...

I have downloaded the XL spreadsheet for the Armor Guards that I found at the beginning of the thread. I was just wondering if there is a way to upload the spreadsheet so I don't have to type each guard in one at a time.

Thanks for any help you can offer.

Oldgrayone / Ratoon