Add Newly Found Resources to the SWGCraft page

Got something to say that does not fit into any of the other forums? or just general chit chat, Post in here.

Moderator: Forum Moderator

DrakeGaming
Novice Crafter

Add Newly Found Resources to the SWGCraft page

Post by DrakeGaming » Wed Aug 12, 2020 4:32 pm

I am sorry, I am terrible with forums, never can find what I want to know. Where to post questions about certain things, this was the best I could see.

Why am I NOT able to add new resources I find in-game to the SWGCraft "current resources" page? Says I am not allowed for some reason, asks me to login in (which I am). I logged back in this morning to the game after a server shut down, the resources for the planet I am on have changed, and have not yet be added to the SWGCraft page.....thought I'd add them since I've never been able to participate in such a thing.

X

Savacc
Architect & Shipwright Forum Moderator

Re: Add Newly Found Resources to the SWGCraft page

Post by Savacc » Wed Aug 12, 2020 10:58 pm

How are you logging in to the site? For best results log into SWGCraft.org. I have trouble when I log into SWGCraft.co.uk, it asks me to re-login every time I switch screens.

This is your first post. I do know that your first three posts must be approved before you get general posting privileges. I don't think that applies to updating resources. I'm pretty sure we let anyone update resources, no matter how many forum posts. The forum posting thing is really just an anti-spam feature. Spam is not an issue with updating resources. The many years I've been here, I only remember having to ban one person for false resource reporting.

Let me know if you are still having problems.