Sunrunner:

Discuss galaxy specific issues.

Moderator: Forum Moderator

Monty Burns
Master Crafter

Re: Sunrunner:

Post by Monty Burns » Fri Jun 26, 2009 5:48 pm

MoonDragn wrote:Ahh, I am doing these resource updates one at a time from the field :P
I do have a 30k resource left but I have not been using it to check resources.

Btw, Monty, do you have any Hitoug left, Corelian Fiberplast? It was entered by you originally.
Hehe bugger that, it takes 35 minutes from start to finish to do the entire galaxy using quality 80 ISD's and a 30k Crate I never have to leave my doorstep for anything but Geothermal which I still use droids and then starport hop to get the changes.

I dont think I actually got any Hitoug at all as until recently I was only playing a Structures Engineer and didn't need it, but I will look around and see.

MoonDragn
Apprentice Crafter

Post by MoonDragn » Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:27 pm

Thanks, hope you find some, it could help me with that battle armor crafting immensely

Yeah this is why I only update one planet at a time sometimes. I just do it on a whim when I'm at a planet. I would check the list of available against here and update as appropriate. I could also just get a list of names and check my crate, but whats good about hand sampling checks is that I am always sure to pick up a few units. When I craft, I look at what I have available, even the units I just picked up from sampling. These are sometimes useful to either help me decide if I want to get more or just to craft something either needing junk resource or enough quality units to do one of something.

MoonDragn
Apprentice Crafter

Post by MoonDragn » Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:49 pm

After hunting around for some resources, I finally capped my Battle armor cores. I needed to get the Naboo Bristley hide from a resource crate in order to do it though. I found like 140k of Corellian fiberplast with good enough stats that I did not need the one I mentioned in the previous posts. I was actually 200 pts over the cap after all was said and done.