Intrepid - A New Beginning

Discuss galaxy specific issues.

Moderator: Forum Moderator

wrackspurt
Advanced Crafter

Intrepid - A New Beginning

Post by wrackspurt » Sat Mar 08, 2008 6:49 pm

I'm on California time, so FarStar quits out at 8:30 PM my time some nights. So I've taken to running a character on Intrepid. Boy, when they say light activity on the server, they're not kidding. I went into Mos Eisley, and there was only one person there. Furthermore, there the bazaar seems to be remarkably short of goods. Makes me seriously consider making the switch to Intrepid permanently, while I'm easing my Farstar character into semi-retirement.

Monty Burns
Master Crafter

Re: Intrepid - A New Beginning

Post by Monty Burns » Sat Mar 08, 2008 7:50 pm

I started on Intrepid but for a long time it seemed to spend more time down than up and I ended up on Sunrunner.

The Mos Eisley population seems pretty good on Sunrunner as I usually see 15-30 people around most of the time although its hard to find any other cities showing any signs of life (always a few in Theed but not many).

Sobuno
Developer

Post by Sobuno » Sat Mar 08, 2008 9:50 pm

Monty Burns wrote:I started on Intrepid but for a long time it seemed to spend more time down than up and I ended up on Sunrunner.

The Mos Eisley population seems pretty good on Sunrunner as I usually see 15-30 people around most of the time although its hard to find any other cities showing any signs of life (always a few in Theed but not many).
Welcome around, Mr. Burns, how's the nuclear plant running?

Monty Burns
Master Crafter

Post by Monty Burns » Sat Mar 08, 2008 10:15 pm

Sobuno wrote:
Monty Burns wrote:I started on Intrepid but for a long time it seemed to spend more time down than up and I ended up on Sunrunner.

Welcome around, Mr. Burns, how's the nuclear plant running?
Not the best, maintenance costs are high and the Droids of sector 7G need new batteries.

Outside that I have been away since the NGE so I really don't have a clue what I am doing but then that hasn't really changed any.

wrackspurt
Advanced Crafter

Post by wrackspurt » Sat Mar 08, 2008 10:22 pm

Would you say Intrepid is dying or merely slumbering?

I kind of like the quiet and relative inactivity personally being a rather solitary gamer, but it's not for everyone.

Monty Burns
Master Crafter

Post by Monty Burns » Sat Mar 08, 2008 10:39 pm

To be honest I am a solo gamer as well but I still like to see others around and interact when I feel like it.
I haven't been back long enough to determine whats dying and what isn't but the population is vastly lower than I recall from Pre-NGE