*chimaera* Crate of free resources

Discuss galaxy specific issues.

Moderator: Forum Moderator

Evei
Novice Crafter

*chimaera* Crate of free resources

Post by Evei » Sun Dec 16, 2007 6:19 pm

I'm currently trying to flog one, i was told 23 mil by a friend and the OF told me it was easier to put them on a vendor than try to auction? is that true

Zimoon
Forum Moderator

Post by Zimoon » Sun Dec 16, 2007 8:45 pm

If you are a Trader you do not want to sell it. You will soon find that it is an excellent sample utility as you can always read the stats of all current (and of course historical) resources at your galaxy. You just look up the resource class all the way until you have a name and can read the stats. At that point, be careful as a mis-click here will give you a crate of 30k resources in your inventory.

I use this tool all the time to get the stats to update some of the resources here at SWGCraft. Sitting at my favorite chair and getting stats for the entire planets, not bad, eeh?

And if you want to use this site for resource stats, don't you want to contribute a few resource stats every now and then. All stats are user submitted, volunteered.

On your question on selling, whatever you want to sell, you must either use the Galaxy Trade forum (either at a fix price or for a auction at the forum) at the SWG/SOE site. Or you must put it up for sale at a vendor for a set price. There is no notion of auction higher than 20k at the Bazaar Terminals.

/Zimoon

Sun-Tzu
Novice Crafter

Re: *chimaera* Crate of free resources

Post by Sun-Tzu » Tue Jan 01, 2008 11:17 pm

Evei wrote:I'm currently trying to flog one, i was told 23 mil by a friend and the OF told me it was easier to put them on a vendor than try to auction? is that true

The price has dropped from 23m to about 19/20m If you do a search you will find the last 2-3 have been at this price. I know this as I've bought at least 2 or 3 lately.

I actually use them for more than just looking for resources though I do actually use it for that too...