Where everyone head off too or where I may what be after Dec

Discuss galaxy specific issues.

Moderator: Forum Moderator

Gawo
Novice Crafter

Post by Gawo » Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:32 am

As with in book "The Hobbits" at the end there was Foathdo and Gandaff the Gray walk to gether and Foasthdo ask Gandaff "Going happen to everyone?" and Gandaff reply after telling the hobbit friend where all race of Middile Earth heading off too.

My guild WARR on Flurry now from Naritus have everyone get on Facebook to help stay in touch and we been in vent work on idea of get new start. I have a toons in Pirates of Burn Sea, and Star Trek Online. But nothing like SWG, but may better then no life at all.

Before and after the closing of Naritus I work hard on posting what guild and player where tranfer to this help everyone where friend are going and after closing it help late coming back player find there way back to each other.

For example [Toon name, Alt Name, server] can be found at [Name at] [email, Game, Facebook]
Myself:
Gawo on Naritus or Gawo' on Flurry alt Rovirg Cammando Reb <WARR> can be found on facebook by name of Rovirg Apic, in PoBS as Fred SinClair British <RN> or Royel Navy.

I got lot feedback how on helpful with Naritus forum with my Topic for post where everyone move off too by return player need find there way to there old friends. It save some unknown number of friendships in SWG.

Cerceuil
Forum Moderator

Re: Where everyone head off too or where I may what be after

Post by Cerceuil » Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:32 pm

I will definatley be playing SW:the Old Republic.

where, exacty, across their servers I am currently unsure.

edit:
I am currently registered as: Qouivandes.

Gawo
Novice Crafter

Post by Gawo » Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:58 pm

Ty, Cerceuil for getting ball rolling :)

Mibeo
Novice Crafter

Post by Mibeo » Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:35 am

swtor is in no part of my future plans,will likely settle with star trek or eve online untill something better comes out.not sure how long those are gonna last.Also one other note, My free time ran out and I can no longer update chimaera.I was gonna renew, but the game ending in december changed all that.I would much rather be 5 months along in a new game, than finish out on stuff that will vanish in 5 months.

Gawo
Novice Crafter

Post by Gawo » Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:04 pm

EVE, I like but hard play with back stabing in game, I got tricked in to going into danagus space by fulse helper for newbe. I would play EVE but going need know someone who can cover my back. It's lot like Elite or Elite 2, any old game title for PC

I'm all set with STO, My fleet United Fedatration of Planet tag {UFP] when I active with Bete life account.

I'm sign up for play tester long time with SWTOR but if just fight no real crafting not my game. I'm of for ST then SW due to elements like Jedi and the force.

If you remember old 60's ST show ending on bridge that feature a 1960's Earth with a Roman empire in change and the bridge crew talk about change going with the planet the Away Team visted. May good to look up title and edit ed this post.

Gawo
Novice Crafter

Post by Gawo » Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:03 pm

Me and my GL for <WAR> have Issue with Red Light Dist for Rated T game like SWTOR.
So I have gott in to EvE with MIAclan.com 's CIA coup in EVE and sometime play Battlefields play for free.

My handle for both EVE and BF P4F is Fred SinClair.

I'm have fun with ore mining and getting start on space salvaging.
Last edited by Gawo on Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:30 am, edited 2 times in total.

Monty Burns
Master Crafter

Post by Monty Burns » Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:04 am

Gawo wrote:Me and my GL for WWar have Issue with Red Light Dist for Rated T game like SWTOR.
So I have gott in to EvE with MIAclan.com's CIA coup in EVE and sometime play Battlefields play for free.

My handle for both EVE and BF P4F is Fred SinClair.

I'm have fun with ore mining and getting start on space salvaging.
Hehe I just went back to EQ2 and World of Tanks, having read the SWTOR forums it seems to already be in trouble.

HydroTek
Intermediate Crafter

Post by HydroTek » Sat Jan 07, 2012 7:05 pm

You do realize that the forum trolls from SWG found their way to the swtor forums ..right? They spread their unhappiness for all to consume, players had unreasonable expectations for the game ..and now they realize how easily they can become "bored" lol.

The game is worth a look, you cant believe 80% of what you read in the forums ..except for here :) trolls are shot on sight and fed to the dogs here.

I feel sorry for the newcomers who are looking to find a great game to play ..only to read the forums and be scared off, by the doom and gloom of the trolls.

SWG wasn't "all that" and a chocolate cookie, when it first started either ...my advise, kick up a one month sub and give the game a try ..make your own decisions ,,and avoid reading the forums, unless it is for help on a quest. 8)

look up Abner or Jethro(Rep), Xacto or Oprah(sith), on Begeran Colony server ..give me a shout and tell me if you like the game.
If it's stuck :x ...force it ...if it breaks, :shock: you needed a new one anyway :)
Characters(Legends): HydroTek, Ditty, and Talo ..give a shout if you see me in game

Monty Burns
Master Crafter

Post by Monty Burns » Sun Jan 08, 2012 3:25 am

HydroTek wrote:You do realize that the forum trolls from SWG found their way to the swtor forums ..right? They spread their unhappiness for all to consume, players had unreasonable expectations for the game ..and now they realize how easily they can become "bored" lol.

The game is worth a look, you cant believe 80% of what you read in the forums ..except for here :) trolls are shot on sight and fed to the dogs here.

I feel sorry for the newcomers who are looking to find a great game to play ..only to read the forums and be scared off, by the doom and gloom of the trolls.

SWG wasn't "all that" and a chocolate cookie, when it first started either ...my advise, kick up a one month sub and give the game a try ..make your own decisions ,,and avoid reading the forums, unless it is for help on a quest. 8)

look up Abner or Jethro(Rep), Xacto or Oprah(sith), on Begeran Colony server ..give me a shout and tell me if you like the game.
Nah I spent almost a year in the beta of SW:TOR including the two weekend stress tests before launch and as I told them in the surveys I can't find fault with the game but I have no intention of playing it because it just isn't that interesting.

I had great hopes TOR would be everything that SWG wasn't but sadly all we got was a shell of a game that is 6 years old technologically and has next to no appeal, don't get me wrong I read the forums and see people complaining of bugs and crashes that I simply never experienced it ran fine for me but I don't like the game itself, as I said I had hoped for SWG 2 and what they delivered was SWG 0.5.

So I will wait and hope someone has the courage to make a game that takes MMO's forward and avoid the shallow soulless WOW clones.

LostBothan
Novice Crafter

Post by LostBothan » Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:14 pm

Monty Burns wrote: So I will wait and hope someone has the courage to make a game that takes MMO's forward and avoid the shallow soulless WOW clones.
Im with you on that, ive been hoping a company out there will make soemthing appealing and different then the "standards" "every company" is setting to make these days. Ive been playing a few games here and there but lately seem to keep hitting duds. Out of boredom i loaded up a wow acct and am gonna try diablo 3 when it comes out. At least until something else comes along that can take up what kept me in swg for almost 3 years lol

Monty Burns
Master Crafter

Post by Monty Burns » Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:35 am

LostBothan wrote:
Monty Burns wrote: So I will wait and hope someone has the courage to make a game that takes MMO's forward and avoid the shallow soulless WOW clones.
Im with you on that, ive been hoping a company out there will make soemthing appealing and different then the "standards" "every company" is setting to make these days. Ive been playing a few games here and there but lately seem to keep hitting duds. Out of boredom i loaded up a wow acct and am gonna try diablo 3 when it comes out. At least until something else comes along that can take up what kept me in swg for almost 3 years lol
I just don't understand why developers seem determined to reinvent the wheel and they always come up with a square.

Most of the games out there have good and bad points why is it so wrong to take the good points and develop a game around them rather than constantly starting from scratch and ending up with shallow and meaningless.

I used to have a WoW account but I just can't bring myself to play it any more, I played until the first expansion and then gave up.

Tischenko
Novice Crafter

Post by Tischenko » Sat Nov 23, 2013 6:47 am

... and i was just about to delete my BE pali Aerodynamic only lvl 27, though on EI.

Ill look ya up sometime... :D good to know that even though Hexile didnt make it, we still have some people playing their horde characters

btw, Larrity doesnt show up on Armory... did you just transfer?
подробная информация на тему рак бронхов, лечение злокачественных новообразований - все о стоимость лечения простатита современная-урология.рф