Trader Populations on Servers....

Discuss galaxy specific issues.

Moderator: Forum Moderator

Darkflier_Industries
Novice Crafter

Trader Populations on Servers....

Post by Darkflier_Industries » Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:41 pm

I am currently looking to create a new trader on another server (as a means of searching for a new home, this trader will stay when i move one toon over.) My Guild is looking at Flurry to move to if they do something about the server populations. Regardless I prefer to ensure that I have a good solid base to provide more than the "PvP Items Sell" mode. Let em know what the markets are like for you all :)

ziso
Novice Crafter

Re: Trader Populations on Servers....

Post by ziso » Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:03 am

Speaking as Mayor and trader for 6 years, the market on Europe-Farstar is very active.

Our city, Prometheus on Lok, which celebrates its 6th birthday on 3rd May, is home to over 20+ shops in the city centre plus in the middle of the city it has the cloud city mall which is home to 100+ vendors.

Our guild there, Unity, is forced to remove members who do not log on for 90 days to avoid hitting the guild cap of 500 (of course they are re-instated if they return, as many do) and we still always number 450-490.

People associate us as a trading guild, which, whilst we have a very active core of top end crafters, new crafters on thier journey to becoming successful businessmen themself with our training and tips, we also have an extremely strong combat side to the guild also.

The nicest thing i could possibly say is our city is so active, with either traders taking care of thier shops, or shoppers coming to visit the shops it actually does feel like a proper city as there are always people around. The city is very well known on the server also, not only for its trade there, but for homeshow winners, events, cantina and buffs, jedi saber craft house and much more.

Depending on your location, the time difference may put you off, with alot of us in bed when you log on, but rest assured we have players on at all times. If you wish to start up a new trader also, we can help you with a grind pack for the power grind and other stuff to help you set up here.

Ingame name there is ziso as is my forum name on main swg forums

Why not make a temp toon to check us out, or come to one of our weekend events on 6th-8th May (see general swg forum here)

Ziso

Zimoon
Forum Moderator

Post by Zimoon » Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:19 am

ziso wrote:... weekend events on 6th-8th May (see general swg forum here)
Ziso
You have weekend event right across the SWG-London meet-up? :lol:
Z

ziso
Novice Crafter

Post by ziso » Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:03 am

Zimoon wrote:
Ziso
Z
Opps, oh well not to worry. Given the amount of work involved in the events i could probably due with a meet up and good drink afterwards lol

Zimoon
Forum Moderator

Post by Zimoon » Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:52 am

ziso wrote:
Zimoon wrote:
Ziso
Z
Opps, oh well not to worry. Given the amount of work involved in the events i could probably due with a meet up and good drink afterwards lol
Then we might see each other :D