Server Locations?

Discuss galaxy specific issues.

Moderator: Forum Moderator

Oceans
Novice Crafter

Server Locations?

Post by Oceans » Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:20 pm

Does anyone have a reference post or any information on where server galaxies are located? Example, I think I have heard that Chilastra is an east coast server, and Starsider is west coast server. I am at work now, and can't look on SOE. I live in middle america, and thinking of transferring to another server. I'm just trying to get an idea of where my ping might be the lowest on each server. Any help is very much appreciated. Thanks.

Monty Burns
Master Crafter

Re: Server Locations?

Post by Monty Burns » Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:15 pm

Oceans wrote:Does anyone have a reference post or any information on where server galaxies are located? Example, I think I have heard that Chilastra is an east coast server, and Starsider is west coast server. I am at work now, and can't look on SOE. I live in middle america, and thinking of transferring to another server. I'm just trying to get an idea of where my ping might be the lowest on each server. Any help is very much appreciated. Thanks.
Ahazi - West Coast
Bloodfin - East Coast
Bria - West Coast
Chilastra - East Coast
Eclipse - East Coast
Europe-Chimaera - Europe
Europe-FarStar - Europe
Flurry - West Coast
Gorath - East Coast
Radiant - East Coast
Shadowfire - East Coast
Starsider - East Coast
Sunrunner - West Coast

Zimoon
Forum Moderator

Re: Server Locations?

Post by Zimoon » Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:29 pm

MB rocks :)

I believe this was once posted by the devs when the server-shutdowns was about. Possibly in the Announcement board at the SOE/SWG forums. But I have not seen any more exact locations of them that the above. Just that Europe-servers are in Netherlands.

/Zimoon