New city in Sunrunner, looking for habitants

Discuss galaxy specific issues.

Moderator: Forum Moderator

Lit'ul
Novice Crafter

New city in Sunrunner, looking for habitants

Post by Lit'ul » Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:48 pm

I am looking for people to come into a new city(really more of a village) on Corellia in Sunrunner. Lesas(my friend), and my alt Sunlan(my jedi) started to think about making the city. Preferably imps move in, because its near and imp base. Its a really nice scene near a river and mountain of Bela Vistal. If you need furniture, i can supply you with some. Also, its near a forest. Depending on if its an open bit of land, then i might have to move.
Your friend, Lit'ul

Monty Burns
Master Crafter

Re: New city in Sunrunner, looking for habitants

Post by Monty Burns » Fri Sep 24, 2010 12:19 am

Lit'ul wrote:I am looking for people to come into a new city(really more of a village) on Corellia in Sunrunner. Lesas(my friend), and my alt Sunlan(my jedi) started to think about making the city. Preferably imps move in, because its near and imp base. Its a really nice scene near a river and mountain of Bela Vistal. If you need furniture, i can supply you with some. Also, its near a forest. Depending on if its an open bit of land, then i might have to move.
Your friend, Lit'ul
I have a suggestion for you I seriously doubt that there are enough new people to Sunrunner to fill a city so your best bet may be to search out some of the house groupings near the city record the owners names in your friends list and contact them when/if they come online also search out remnants of guilds.

We had a great deal of trouble getting our city back up to level so this is what we did and now we are back to 55-70 structures, we picked up a couple of small guilds gave them their own area within the city with decorations and terminals of their choosing and added one of their members to the militia list and to date they seem happy.

Basically they have the freedom to do as they please and not have to manage a city while having all the amenities of a city and we get citizens and a more lively town, everyone wins.