Updating Flurry

Discuss galaxy specific issues.

Moderator: Forum Moderator

drkknight33
Novice Crafter

Updating Flurry

Post by drkknight33 » Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:26 pm

Hello Flurrians,

I am here to let you know that i am going to be out of the resource updating business for a couple of months. I am in the military and my family and I have an assignment to Germany so i will not be able to keep updating until we get set up at our destination. It seems that ACES and Zbignew are doing an outstanding job updating regualarly so i don't think that there will be much of a problem without me. Yall have fun and i will see yall in a couple of months. :)

Zbignew
Intermediate Crafter

Re: Updating Flurry

Post by Zbignew » Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:24 am

Thanks for all your work & dedication, we'll try to keep it up. Have a safe trip and thank you for serving. We'll look forward to your return.

Zbig
Proji--------------------------Syotr
Wannabe Droid Engineer-- Wannabe Ranger

AtiInc
Apprentice Crafter

Post by AtiInc » Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:25 am

drkknight33 wrote:Hello Flurrians,

I am here to let you know that i am going to be out of the resource updating business for a couple of months. I am in the military and my family and I have an assignment to Germany so i will not be able to keep updating until we get set up at our destination. It seems that ACES and Zbignew are doing an outstanding job updating regualarly so i don't think that there will be much of a problem without me. Yall have fun and i will see yall in a couple of months. :)
But theres no pew pew in Germany any more...

Want me to phone your officer and inform him of this? :P

drkknight33
Novice Crafter

Post by drkknight33 » Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:16 pm

drkknight33 wrote:Hello Flurrians,

Hello all,

Small update on my situation. My leaving was delayed by about a month so i was still updating, but as of Monday, 7 June, they will be coming to pack up my house and we will be heading for Germany. I will be traveling with my laptop and will try to update as much as possible but i cannot promise anything. As soon as i get set up over-seas I will start updating regularly once again. So once again, have fun and I will see yall as soon as i can.

Zbignew
Intermediate Crafter

Post by Zbignew » Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:14 pm

Fellow Fuzzy Flurrians,
I can send out the droids on a regular basis but since I'm not on very long these days it would be helpful if others could fill in the stats as they encounter the various resources w/o stats. If not, at least folks will know when things are shifting.

Zbig

drkknight33
Novice Crafter

Post by drkknight33 » Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:37 pm

Don't know if yall could tell, but i'm back :)

Zbignew
Intermediate Crafter

Post by Zbignew » Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:18 am

We noticed, thanks. Welcome back.

Zbig

Zimoon
Forum Moderator

Post by Zimoon » Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:43 am

drkknight33 wrote:Don't know if yall could tell, but i'm back :)
WB :)