Planning to start over in Chimaera

Discuss galaxy specific issues.

Moderator: Forum Moderator

Ship-Wreck
Novice Crafter

Planning to start over in Chimaera

Post by Ship-Wreck » Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:56 am

Good Morning, This is the only site i can get through my work pc for swg. lol.
Due to all my friends leavin the game & Low Pop. on Bria server. I cant seem to get myself to pay for a Transfer to another server just seems like a waste of cash to me. So i have decided to start over on Chimaera server. Hopefully it will work better for my hours as well. Work the Red eye shift. My Char's gonna be Trader and Commando. So if anyone has a good home for me, just let me know. :mrgreen:

Zimoon
Forum Moderator

Re: Planning to start over in Chimaera

Post by Zimoon » Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:40 pm

I can sure provide you with a home, your own square with a garden if you will have several houses --- Shipwreck's Backyard, hmmm :roll: --- at the south-east corner of Dantooine. A place in our mall next to the shuttle, research center --- of course --- and the basic stuff to get you going.

Our guild has its regular recruit freeze when we kind of focus on each other and form the great family we are, but... in a month or less :D

IG: Zimoon, So'ma, Vaishya, Zimlet (ordered by age).

/Zimoon

AtiInc
Apprentice Crafter

Post by AtiInc » Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:57 pm

Zimoon wrote:I can sure provide you with a home, your own square with a garden if you will have several houses --- Shipwreck's Backyard, hmmm :roll: --- at the south-east corner of Dantooine. A place in our mall next to the shuttle, research center --- of course --- and the basic stuff to get you going.

Our guild has its regular recruit freeze when we kind of focus on each other and form the great family we are, but... in a month or less :D

IG: Zimoon, So'ma, Vaishya, Zimlet (ordered by age).

/Zimoon
Like Zimoon said, I cannot recommend RSG and its cities more than enough :)

I like to believe we have some of the greatest traders on the server, and thats not an understatement :)

We have, the great Zimoon himself xD

-Nelon

Ship-Wreck
Novice Crafter

Post by Ship-Wreck » Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:44 am

Well if you guys are gonna be on late tonight, ill hit yea up. Not many speak english it seems like on that server lol. :lol:

Ship-Wreck

Zimoon
Forum Moderator

Post by Zimoon » Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:35 pm

Ship-Wreck wrote:Well if you guys are gonna be on late tonight, ill hit yea up. Not many speak english it seems like on that server lol. :lol:

Ship-Wreck
:lol:
Remember that Europe is not really a federation of countries, like US with its states but one White House, but each country is fully autonomous and most have their own language or several. That said, many Europeans know some English, how well depends on their school system. But I guess that if a guy have found a guild of his own language, why bother? Ask them something in English and probably they know enough just to reply, and if they don't reply they may be 'tards and would ignore you even if they are from UK :P

Late tonight, let us see, X-mas Eve, ahem, well, yeah, <me looking in direction of wife> no promises on that one bro :D

Greetings
Zimoon

Ship-Wreck
Novice Crafter

Post by Ship-Wreck » Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:53 pm

Zimoon wrote:
Ship-Wreck wrote: Late tonight, let us see, X-mas Eve, ahem, well, yeah, <me looking in direction of wife> no promises on that one bro :D

Greetings
Zimoon

Yea, I know what yea mean on that one. :P Luckly for me wife goes to bed early with kids. And i cant sleep due to the hours i work so i play. :D

Ship-Wreck

AtiInc
Apprentice Crafter

Post by AtiInc » Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:51 pm

Zimoon wrote:
Ship-Wreck wrote:Well if you guys are gonna be on late tonight, ill hit yea up. Not many speak english it seems like on that server lol. :lol:

Ship-Wreck
:lol:
Remember that Europe is not really a federation of countries, like US with its states but one White House, but each country is fully autonomous and most have their own language or several. That said, many Europeans know some English, how well depends on their school system. But I guess that if a guy have found a guild of his own language, why bother? Ask them something in English and probably they know enough just to reply, and if they don't reply they may be 'tards and would ignore you even if they are from UK :P

Late tonight, let us see, X-mas Eve, ahem, well, yeah, <me looking in direction of wife> no promises on that one bro :D

Greetings
Zimoon
A person I met actually thought Europe was a country...

That moment was a down in the American Education system I guess

Savacc
Architect & Shipwright Forum Moderator

Post by Savacc » Fri Dec 25, 2009 7:56 am

AtiInc wrote:
If the European Union were a country, it would only be the seventh largest country in the world. Larger then India, but still smaller then Australia, Brazil, China, the US, Canada and Russia.

AtiInc
Apprentice Crafter

Post by AtiInc » Fri Dec 25, 2009 8:27 am

Savacc wrote:
AtiInc wrote:
If the European Union were a country, it would only be the seventh largest country in the world. Larger then India, but still smaller then Australia, Brazil, China, the US, Canada and Russia.
Size isn't everything...

Thats what Zimoon's wife tells him anyway :P

Yay!

I made a funny!

wrackspurt
Advanced Crafter

Post by wrackspurt » Fri May 28, 2010 7:20 am

AtiInc wrote:

That moment was a down in the American Education system I guess
Heh. Well, that could be testimony to the solidarity expressed by EU members. Course that solidarity is being tested these days by that $500 billion bailout for Greece. Still, all in all, having an EU constitution almost makes Europe into one country.