If you don't know how to do it, here's a simple guide.
1. Install SWGAide, and set it up with your SWGCraft username.
2. Get some ISD Droids (I prefer to get mine in stacks of 10, since there are 10 planets)
3. Get/craft a few crates of survey tools. You'll need quite a few. These are the most commonly updated categories
But what about Solar and Wind Energy? Well, as everyone know, these can't be sampled and in order to get the stats, you need to drop harvesters and let them run a bit in order to get the resource and see the stats. In my opinion that's too much work and almost everyone fuels their harvies with Radioactives anyway. (Or maybe Geo if you're more eco-friendly)
4. Launch the ISD Droids with your chosen survey tools, one droid with a survey tool for each of the 10 planets.
5. When you've recived the droid's report in the mail, do a /mailsave
6. Start SWGAide's and check the ISD folder of your saved mails, it will divide the information from the droids into four categories
- Known at Galaxy, New at Planet (This resource is reported in the database, but not with all the avalible locations)
- Depleted Resources (This resource has despawned and will be marked so in the database)
- New Resource at Galaxy & Planet (This resource is new and doesn't have any resource data yet)
- Resources Without Stats (This resource has been reported without stats, it happens)
8. To get that data you have two options (that I know of at least)
- Go around manually sampling all the resources and writing down their stats in the res.txt as you go (a bit of work, depending on many needs updating)
- Use a Resource Crate to "look up" the spawn and write down the stats in the res.txt
9. With your res.txt fully filled out and saved, you return to the ISD folder of SWGAide and hit the button marked "Subit 1&2", this will update the locations and mark depleted resources as such.
10. Now hit the "Submit 3&4" button to start sending your newly collected resource data to the SWGcraft database
Assuming no errors occured, Congratulations! You've made an ISD Update!
Also, this thread can be used to discuss and come to agreements on what to update between interested updaters.