Apprentice Crafter

Flurry DEs

Post by Rackle » Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:06 am

Any other "full-time" DE's on Flurry?

Zbignew
Intermediate Crafter

Re: Flurry DEs

Post by Zbignew » Mon Jun 01, 2009 3:09 am

Partly full time but mostly fully part time. My playing time is limited these days but my alt UncleFester is still gracefully growing gray awaiting the long sought but not in sight DE ......upgrade? downgrade? denigration? bastardization? who knows.
Meantime paying the bills with some droids, components and peddling resources. Hopefully it's worth the wait.

Zbig
Proji--------------------------Syotr
Wannabe Droid Engineer-- Wannabe Ranger

Gawo
Novice Crafter

Re: Flurry DEs

Post by Gawo » Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:14 pm

As of last night I have gone back to DE due fact only have 6 mouth gather all resouces and mast craft of harvester/ships. I just do some Im already good at and can be most useful to my guild and Flurry as whole.
I start out as DE on Naritus when Ent after market crash before Naritus close. After work hard on ent collection. Just mouth ago what do some new and useful in trades that was fun.

Down business, I just got my vendors going with sell basic junk loot in 2 key location. I was going have a shipwight Vendor just 200m east Reb Outpost Rori with shipdeeds. It looks like going be just Astro droid stuff like back on Naritus. Other hand the resouces sale that was good at.

I just Change form RAID to WARR.

Gawo' alway glade to craft droid or ride :)