*Starsider* What to charge for Droids?

Discuss galaxy specific issues.

Moderator: Forum Moderator

Tech Twin
Intermediate Crafter

*Starsider* What to charge for Droids?

Post by Tech Twin » Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:50 pm

Okay, so I have nearly all my components and chassis crafted and crated and I've put together a few droids for personal use. I'm about to start stocking my vendor but I cannot seem to find enough droid on the bazaar to determine what to charge.

Any other SS DE's out there willing to share their pricing structures with me? Or make suggestions?

The Namasoon Zoo as featured on Garva's "Home Show"; Nostalgia from SWG of Old!

Dea
Novice Crafter

Re: *Starsider* What to charge for Droids?

Post by Dea » Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:09 pm

I'm soon to be making droids myself, but on Bloodfin. I changed my structures trader to DE this week, mostly to make parts that I got tired of buying. My DE in-game friend doesn't sign on much anymore. :( Anywho, if you come up with anything, I'd be interested. I have no reasoning behind my pricing. LOL! I just see what everyone is charging and come up with something I can live with and be competitive ( and not insult other DE's).

Tech Twin
Intermediate Crafter

Re: *Starsider* What to charge for Droids?

Post by Tech Twin » Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:19 pm

I ended up scoutning out the most noted DE on the server and analyzed their prices and did something comparable. Some things I charge less for and some things I charge a little more for.

Basic droid cost is 100 cpu based on the deed's listed resoruce use. This is rounded to the lowest even number for me.

10k per non-quality dependent module.
higher for quality-dependent mods with a discount of 6 mods are used.

that's the basics of it.

The Namasoon Zoo as featured on Garva's "Home Show"; Nostalgia from SWG of Old!