Looking for a flurry friend :)

Discuss galaxy specific issues.

Moderator: Forum Moderator

Rackle
Apprentice Crafter

Looking for a flurry friend :)

Post by Rackle » Sun Dec 21, 2008 6:44 pm

My Naritian guild is coming to Flurry. We've found a little quiet spot to settle down, and would like to grab it before the official transfer. Would anyone be willing to work out a deal to front me a naboo city hall, naboo guild hall, and 10 naboo small houses?

I realize it's a lot, but I'm good for it. Afterwards we can give the GH and houses back, or I can pay you.

Please let me know.

redwhitenblue
Apprentice Crafter

Re: Looking for a flurry friend :)

Post by redwhitenblue » Fri Dec 26, 2008 6:28 pm

I did give someone a city hall on that day, would you happen to be stopsign?

And welcome to Flurry!
Akhor Slaga, Architect; Akihawa Aceric, Chef
Catalina Market, Rori, Flurry
1548, 75, -5884

Jamiser
Novice Crafter

Post by Jamiser » Sat Dec 27, 2008 5:25 pm

Rackle,

Welcome to Flurry.

I have an Arch crafter that can take care of your needs. Let me know if you haven't found someone to help you out and I will get started on the structures you need.

My Arch is named Jocca, but if he is not on, usually one of my other crafters is. My crafters are named Jamiser, Jocca, and Jyx.

Jamiser
Master Weaponsmith

Naboo, Moeina, 4660, -3908

Rackle
Apprentice Crafter

Post by Rackle » Sat Dec 27, 2008 5:51 pm

Stopsign is a fellow guildmember, we were scouting around Flurry that day. We got a CityHall, just to find out there wasn't even room for a lvl1 city on dant!

Since things are slow on Naritus, I've started a couple toons on Flurry to start getting a feel for the place. I made a structures trader to lvl up and pump out some temporary housing for us. But I still may give you guys a shout.

Thanks! We're all looking forward to coming over in January.

atox
Apprentice Crafter

Post by atox » Sat Dec 27, 2008 8:44 pm

my wife and i also created 2 charachters on flurry just to set a couple houses and kinda "reserve" a spot. as we knew pretty much where on naboo we wanted to be. bought 2 generic small houses for 10k each and went looking to pick up a few personal harvesters. i was shocked at how many ber 1-2 harvesters were being sold. ill be heading to your shop tonight jamiser, to see what you have available in our price range. atox