And now Flurry

Discuss galaxy specific issues.

Moderator: Forum Moderator

wrackspurt
Advanced Crafter

And now Flurry

Post by wrackspurt » Mon Oct 06, 2008 4:25 pm

Interesting how in the main forums you hear names of servers being thrown around..Bria, Bloodfin, Starsider, Chilastra, Chimaera and even Eclipse, but I'd never heard anything about Flurry so I had to see it for myself.

Turns out they have leprechauns there. Or maybe an actual Easter Bunny. Somehow got a hold of one of those Mace Windu Champions cards and sold that for 750k. Could have had a million or more, but I'm not that greedy. But what a great startup fund for a beginning DE.

I told her to make me an offer. She said she'd paid 500k for six cards, and would that be enough. Wasn't sure if she was offering 500k or if I was supposed to do the math and figure 1/6 of 500k. "500k?" I asked. She said she'd go as high as a million, but the prospect of having even half a mil when I had about 6k in my pocket at the moment was almost overwhelming. I told 500k was fine, and she said, "Ok we'll compromise, 750k." "I said, "Yes, ma'am."

Well, if I'd needed a good reason to stay on Flurry, I have it now.

Pymae
Novice Crafter

Re: And now Flurry

Post by Pymae » Sat Nov 01, 2008 10:10 pm

Go Flurry!!!! Let me know if I can ever help you out with anything! My tailor in-game is Pymae :D
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------- Flurry // [PY] >> Ka'ra, Talus

wrackspurt
Advanced Crafter

Post by wrackspurt » Fri Nov 21, 2008 8:17 pm

Where's your shop? I'll come by. Tailor, huh? I got a line of GothWear on Talus right across the river from Durbin.

wrackspurt
Advanced Crafter

The influx

Post by wrackspurt » Fri Dec 12, 2008 8:49 pm

We might be looking at big influx into Flurry with the CTS. Anybody think it might actually get overcrowded here?

atox
Apprentice Crafter

Post by atox » Fri Dec 12, 2008 9:11 pm

might get a little more crowded. my wife and i will be transfering 5 accounts somewhere......

redwhitenblue
Apprentice Crafter

Post by redwhitenblue » Sat Dec 13, 2008 12:20 pm

I have found that people on Flurry are exceptionally nice and helpful. I once had a jedi walk up to me out of the blue while I was crafting at the public station in Theed and offer help. While I have several characters I created to experiment the different professions, I now play my toons on Flurry exclusively. And if anyone's looking for a spot to land their characters here, I'm building a new city on Rori. :D
Akhor Slaga, Architect; Akihawa Aceric, Chef
Catalina Market, Rori, Flurry
1548, 75, -5884

redwhitenblue
Apprentice Crafter

Post by redwhitenblue » Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:07 pm

wrackspurt wrote:Turns out they have leprechauns there. Or maybe an actual Easter Bunny. Somehow got a hold of one of those Mace Windu Champions cards and sold that for 750k. Could have had a million or more, but I'm not that greedy. But what a great startup fund for a beginning DE.

Well, if I'd needed a good reason to stay on Flurry, I have it now.

I found the leprechauns! I ran into a n00b entertainer that belonged to a guild and decided to help him out some. So last night I noticed he was on so I asked what he was doing. Long story short, his guild had a brand new empty cantina that needed help and I got paid generously, VERY generously. They said it was to reserve my services, but I still think 10mil was a bit overpriced...
Akhor Slaga, Architect; Akihawa Aceric, Chef
Catalina Market, Rori, Flurry
1548, 75, -5884